1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULATION

Does look 1:6 but I’m not really getting a HT vibe. It’s a good sculpt though.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

We'll know in over a week. I expect the SDCC teases to start either Saturday or Monday the 16th.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

I've never really seen that myself, but I don't see Hamill in it either.

220px-Jeff_Bridges_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg

I'm sure there are better examples but this is my thoughts every time I look at my luke

We'll know in over a week. I expect the SDCC teases to start either Saturday or Monday the 16th.

What sort of teases are you expecting ? I thought Con exclusives would be all the pre info we'd get.

HmsTTFc.png

Could possibly be the Figuarts Crait sculpt? The page is being difficult today and won't let me post images, but there is a prototype online, I haven't compared heads though to what is on Mark's desk

Could possibly be the Figuarts Crait sculpt? The page is being difficult today and won't let me post images, but there is a prototype online, I haven't compared heads though to what is on Mark's desk

Too big for a 1/12 figure.

I'm pretty sure it's 1/6.

Maybe it's fan made and someone just gave it to him.

Maybe it's fan made and someone just gave it to him.

That’s what I’m thinking. If it were HT, they’d probably send him a more complete prototype, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Lawd, let this be announced soon!

And sorry for the off-topic, but I can't help but strongly recommend you guys watch the fanedit by SoboFilms, of The Last Jedi.

He somehow managed to rescue the great movie that was inside the theatrical release... for me, it is now the best Star Wars experience just second to The Empire Strikes Back.

pm me if you need a hint on how to find it.
PM send

1. The quality really doesn't look up to par for Hot Toys.

2. Hot Toys would not send an unpainted prototype head for approval.

3. Approvals would come from LucasFilm/Disney and not the individual actor (Unless that actor had enough clout to have that written into their contract).

1. The quality really doesn't look up to par for Hot Toys.

2. Hot Toys would not send an unpainted prototype head for approval.

3. Approvals would come from LucasFilm/Disney and not the individual actor (Unless that actor had enough clout to have that written into their contract).

That's what I was thinking too.

Still, really hoping that this figure gets made at some point!! :pray: :pray:

As far as I know, for facial likeness they need actor approval. Diesney/Lucasfilm only owns characters, not actor's faces.

Not crazy about the expression, but I have to admit it does capture him even better than the new HT sculpt.

Back