1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

God I hope Sideshow or Iron Studios are working on a statue of this Luke. If HT isn’t going to do it I need some visual representation of this in my collection.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

God I hope Sideshow or Iron Studios are working on a statue of this Luke. If HT isn’t going to do it I need some visual representation of this in my collection.

I have lost any hope of this look of Luke from any big company... I hope someone gives a custom robes at least...

And sorry for the off-topic, but I can't help but strongly recommend you guys watch the fanedit by SoboFilms, of The Last Jedi.

He somehow managed to rescue the great movie that was inside the theatrical release... for me, it is now the best Star Wars experience just second to The Empire Strikes Back.

pm me if you need a hint on how to find it.

Where do you go to watch that? I saw it on fanedit.org, but it's unclear where you go to watch it because they don't host links.

Where do you go to watch that? I saw it on fanedit.org, but it's unclear where you go to watch it because they don't host links.

I'd be interested to know how to catch that too.

This is the fan edit I've seen on Youtube that would have saved the film and made 9 worth watching.
https://youtu.be/t8XE_8f49Qo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The guy how did this one:

DS9JqFVX0AE9q4C.jpg

Has new ropes, can't wait to see it...

Qxve8UI.png

hTARRLb.png

Even Bandai...

4d4b9e27cbc03c22b2f89cf7d7284a70.jpg

Tamashii-Comic-Con-2018-Star-Wars-Crait-Force-Projection-Luke-02.jpg

Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Star-Wars-032.jpg

Last edited:

See Bandai gets it !!! How awesome does that look !!

This is the Jedi Luke everyone wanted. Not hermit Luke ! Sheesh Rian Johnson and his great ideas !

Actually, I want both.

Actually, I want both.

Yeah, but you also ordered two ROTJ Lukes and want the Endor Luke too... So it’s not surprising that you want every Luke for TLJ too...[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I want both.

I get this. Only figure I have from the sequel trilogy is Han, want to pair him with Luke. Ideally a Crait version, but I am still digging the Arch-To look. Pick up the best looking Rey and Kylo and I'm done.

I still maintain that this will be an SDCC exclusive.

Yeah, but you also ordered two ROTJ Lukes and want the Endor Luke too... So it’s not surprising that you want every Luke for TLJ too...[emoji6]

Guilt as charged. :monkey3

And for the record, I bought two Tatooine Lukes as well.

But only ONE Stormtrooper Luke. Two would be just silly.

I blame Hot Toys. Their first offering was a Bespin Luke two pack. It made an impression.

I can't see HT announcing this figure before this one has been sold:

ht-luke-tlj-df-sixth-scale-696x467.jpg

I went to SDCC last year, I didn't see Sideshow selling anything? Maybe I missed it.

I see a crait Luke reveal either NYCC or SDCC

Guilt as charged. :monkey3

And for the record, I bought two Tatooine Lukes as well.

But only ONE Stormtrooper Luke. Two would be just silly.

I blame Hot Toys. Their first offering was a Bespin Luke two pack. It made an impression.

Touché.
I used one of my Bespin Lukes for a custom Degobah version with Yoda in his backpack.

Dear diary,

Day 186 without any news from this action figure...

Keep waiting.

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULATION

Dear vito81,

This is your diary. Give up. It ain’t gonna happen.

Back