1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Looks awesome. The base bugs me though. Ah well, SOLD!

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Them actually releasing this will make me buy old Han and Leia for an EU shelf.

It's another head, in the pic from JC Hong instagram is with closed mouth (IMO).

The one over the can was opened mouth.
Yeah I'm forgetting that one was just a head too, this sculpt looks to have the neck built in.

Sadly a figure from a terrible movie I will pass on. At one pointed I wanted all the Luke figures but refuse to have anything from this movie.

Damn, thought I would be fine with just the regular TLJ Luke, but seeing how cool this looks I'll have to get it now as well.

I’ve been waiting for this one, passed on TLJ Luke for this one. It’ll look great next to ROTJ Luke

This might actually be my one TLJ figure, as long as they can get the head sculpt at least SOMEWHAT close for Mark Hamill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly a figure from a terrible movie I will pass on. At one pointed I wanted all the Luke figures but refuse to have anything from this movie.

I felt same but only thing changing my mind is dedication to Fisher and Hamil and the I tense professionalism they brought to this disaster of a film. So for each dollar I spend on the TLJ Luke and Leia figures I send a nasty tweet to Rian Kathleen and Disney (so that’s actually 3 tweets per dollar).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally! I passed on the hermit Like release to wait for this one. This will be an automatic pre order, and will look great next to Rey and Kylo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I felt same but only thing changing my mind is dedication to Fisher and Hamil and the I tense professionalism they brought to this disaster of a film. So for each dollar I spend on the TLJ Luke and Leia figures I send a nasty tweet to Rian Kathleen and Disney (so that’s actually 3 tweets per dollar).

The HT TLJ Carrie should go well with this Luke to represent a period prior to the Sequels, since he has the darker hair and the HT Leia is an idealised, younger version than Carrie's appearance in the film. She's more reminiscent of an expanded universe book cover.

I'd rather remember these characters from the books than from these films.

Looks great but I just can’t buy this. Having this in my collection will just remind me of TLJ and I’m already trying hard to forget that movie exists.

Looks great but I just can’t buy this. Having this in my collection will just remind me of TLJ and I’m already trying hard to forget that movie exists.

I'll have to pick up an extra Jedi Luke saber or light up arm to replace this one so it will stand apart. And won't use the base.

Dear Diary....

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aAbAlLq.png

:lol :lol Congrats, vito81! You've been patient and optimistic the whole time that this figure would materialize. I was just as hopeful, but probably not as optimistic. I'm happy for you . . . but not as happy as I am for myself. :yess: :lol

Looks like I'll be one of the few here actually considering this to be the Force Projection Luke we saw at the end of the movie, and not some alternate EU version. :D

Looks like I'll be one of the few here actually considering this to be the Force Projection Luke we saw at the end of the movie, and not some alternate EU version. :D
I’m in the same camp. I’ll buy it because I didn’t hate the film and am a big fan of Luke/Hamill. I’m surprised this wasn’t a Toy Fair Exclusive sorta.

If only Rian Johnson could see the positiveness for this version......

I liked a lot of TLJ, but I think there are better post-ROTJ stories to remember these characters by.

This is also quite helpful for dismissing large swathes of HT Sequel figures, such as ducktroopers, red guards, Reys and Kylos, and focusing on the heroes of the OT.

If only Rian Johnson could see the positiveness for this version......

At least the HT will be a tangible figure.

He even leaves footprints. :lol

My most wanted figure right here...so glad it made it through. ;)

Back