1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all, I got Ahch-to Luke as part of a trade from a user here (though I'm going to sell him since I'm a 1-per character collector) so I've got a side-by-side view of these, and this one is absolutely lacking some finer details. Even in that close-up before Kylo runs at him and slashes at him before the projection reveal you can absolutely see Hamill's age reflected on his face, something that's missing on this figure. I've seen people around here and on various video comments etc say that's a dealbreaker for them, but honestly I'm extremely happy with him in general that even the lack of detail on Crait Luke's face still makes him worth the purchase.

Finally arrived. Looks impressive, I am extremely happy with the final result. Much better than the proto in this case for me, which had a really odd sculpt with a square jaw that looked more like my cousin than Mark Hamill.

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

Any chance this goes on sale with free shipping soon? Have had my eye on this for a while. I doubt this Luke is selling because people dislike the film lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Any chance this goes on sale with free shipping soon? Have had my eye on this for a while. I doubt this Luke is selling because people dislike the film lol.

I don't know, with the lack of Luke option from The Rise of Skywalker I feel like this is probably the most desired "Old Luke" look. It's my personal favorite. If you can use a $20 off coupon code, I can send you one via PM if you're interested. I've accumulated a bunch and can't use them on anything I try to preorder. Just PM me and I'll shoot you the code.

I don't know, with the lack of Luke option from The Rise of Skywalker I feel like this is probably the most desired "Old Luke" look. It's my personal favorite. If you can use a $20 off coupon code, I can send you one via PM if you're interested. I've accumulated a bunch and can't use them on anything I try to preorder. Just PM me and I'll shoot you the code.
Pm'd. Thanks!

Come on sideshow, put free shipping on this guy! I have a $20 off code just WAITING for you to put free shipping on it!

I really like this figure, maybe my favorite Luke and I have DX07 Bespin, v1 Jedi Luke, v2 Jedi Luke Deluxe, SS Hoth and SS Snowspeeder commander Luke.A23EEBD9-3AE2-459C-A9F9-43BF375BD10B.jpgA628EC8C-4C73-47CD-BE1B-6C64F02B9DD5.jpg

I really love this figure, my only complain is that boots looks too dark comparing them with the film or even the promo pics.

The outfit has a bit of a "Yoga Retreat Luke" vibe but I think I like this outfit better than the somewhat bland white robes look, and it has a more Jedi-connected vibe than the hobo version.

I'm trying to think if there has ever been an outfit Luke has worn in a movie - other than the undies/Bacta look - that didn't get a 1/6 scale figure. Don't think so. Maybe Dagobah training, but technically you could do that with the DX07.

Back