1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this and my plan is to display him from the comic and not the movie. I have an extra Luke saber and will be posing him with R2 and 3PO.

Just ordered this and my plan is to display him from the comic and not the movie. I have an extra Luke saber and will be posing him with R2 and 3PO.
If you were going to change to the comic version he is in all black and has a high Dracula styled pointed cape and darth vader arm and leg ribbing... and boots, at that point youd might as well have had to do the whole suit.., and he was still young...
2da1f7113d7286b09fb6b74af3d936a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you were going to change to the comic version he is in all black and has a high Dracula styled pointed cape and darth vader arm and leg ribbing... and boots, at that point youd might as well have had to do the whole suit.., and he was still young...
2da1f7113d7286b09fb6b74af3d936a7.jpg

They made this version canon.

MfsWonD.jpg

Was/is that comic run any good ?

Looks pretty cool from that pic...

We are only one issue in and the page I posted was a preview page from issue 2. So far its good.

Edit. Here is with his green saber. I have an extra that came with Palpatine.

NhX8WPA.jpg

We are only one issue in and the page I posted was a preview page from issue 2. So far its good.

Edit. Here is with his green saber. I have an extra that came with Palpatine.

NhX8WPA.jpg
I see that you're talking about the Rise of Kylo Ren, looks to be a great series... this image sold me on it... it will be the cover of 3 I believe.
4825c75169dd580ac80260899b934290.jpg

Yeah I'd be totally down for that. Or just an animated movie depicting some of those years.

Get Dave Filoni on it. He's done PT (Clone Wars), OT (Rebels - well sort of OT) and now it's time for ST (and Kylo origin works into the ST the way Rebels works into the OT). He pretty much salvaged the PT version of Anakin.

KoruptData, that is an awesome setup! Great simple pose as well.

Here is a picture with the current pose I have now:

d804b164459e8220c663742065878418.jpg

KoruptData, that is an awesome setup! Great simple pose as well.

Here is a picture with the current pose I have now:

d804b164459e8220c663742065878418.jpg

Thanks and that?s a nice pose also. I changed mine up a little bit. Swapped 3P0 and Chewie and just gave Luke a relaxed look. Don?t have a pic of just that shelf so here is my whole collection!

aTY5eXb.jpg

Just got this Luke in the mail today, absolutely love it!! At first I held off because I thought the lack of accessories (I understand that it wouldn't make much sense for him to come with much else) bothered me Vs the pile of stuff that Ahch-to Luke came with, but the colors & slickness of the outfit is great enough to make up for it. I'm surprised such a "plain" looking figure has so much presence.

Back