1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this helps...

CRAIT LUKE SHIPPER.jpg

A couple of new shots this morning...

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-006.jpg

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-008.jpg

It is a good looking figure. Can't quite decide on the portrait other than it's well produced. The materials are well textured and look interesting.
I do like the costume design a lot here...cool callbacks to both his classic Jedi look and the old prequel Jedi garb.

Yes, Pizza nailed that one!

"See you around, kid..."

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-009.jpg

Liking it the more I look at it. Still don't like the cheap belt. With the other great selections for fabrics and textures, that belt is like cigarette ashes on a birthday cake. Just cheapens the whole look. The portrait is a typical HT - looks great from some angles but off on others. The paint apps are top notch. The wired edge on the robe requires a little work, but can help create a good drape for it with some drama.

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-010.jpg

I'm glad I picked this up. It does really capture that story moment from TLJ...an idealized projection through the force to confound and confront his past. I'll work with it some more and ge some shots later. Hope to see more from others!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a pic of the shipper, Jedibear. Great close ups of the figure too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had some good, natural light today and snap a few shots...

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-014-SSF.jpg

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-016-SSF.jpg

TLJ-LUKE CRAIT-015.jpg

Would love to see some more shots from other folks of this one....

I'd be happy to share a few shots but it seems KG Hobby are a bit behind with HT releases lately.

These pictures look amazing! I was going to get an Obi-Wan costume for cosplay, but I think the natural light photos by Jedibear just convinced me to get a Crait Luke costume instead!

Great photos in here! This really is a great figure. I haven?t had time to take pictures of mine yet, but it?s always nice to see shots from everyone.

Great news for people who have/like this figure - it's now canon that he used to wear it when teaching Ben & going on missions. Here's a pic from one of the new comics with his green saber.

stwrisekylo2019002013_col.jpg

Great news for people who have/like this figure - it's now canon that he used to wear it when teaching Ben & going on missions. Here's a pic from one of the new comics with his green saber.

Nice. I've got the first release HT Jedi Luke and the Deluxe on PO so will have spare green lightsabers. Will be able to mix this figure up a bit.

Thanks again for posting a pic of the shipper, Jedibear. I received the correct figure from Forbidden Planet yesterday!

I'm glad I waited until the end of IX to see if he'd have any extra outfits or anything. I like the white jedi robes but even in IX Mark frankly just seemed to be in way worse shape. I think this look is the best he's looked in the ST, and glad it's going to be his outfit for a lot of the comics it seems...

Bummed I passed up a few deals on this guy now. Gonna have to grab him, luckily he's not hard to get under retail at the moment

Back