1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually quite looking forward to having Old Han, Old Luke and Old Leia on the shelf together, given that they all have versions that turned out so well. Hopefully old Lando will join them after episode 9.

What has Carrie said so far?

That's eerie-good.:clap

:lol I just put Carrie’s audio books on and stick a 1/6 microphone in her hand.

I've heard a lot of critiques towards TLJ, but really, criticizing someone's hands?:slap

First: She's an actress, not a hand model.
Second: She plays a scavenger who's been rummaging through ship wreckage, collecting and polishing scrap most of her life.
Third: They're hands, normal looking, utilitarian hands. Some look more characteristic than others and it's not like anything can be done about that.

Usually I let this stuff slide, but this is just too odd of a complaint to ignore. Reminds me of that scene with Jason Alexander.

:clap Yeah, there’s some catty dudes in here.

Ordered this to be displayed with old Han and old Luke. I guess her Ep9 outfit will be the same as 7?

Yeah agree. This one was totally off my radar. But a couple of reviews and pics later I'm firstly impressed and secondly partially interested.

I was the same, but I have picked her up.

Highly recommended. Forget the film it is based on, it's an older version of our iconic princess. That is how I justified it.

Not buying any of the other stuff (I might have bought Poe had he came out before TLJ arrived on the scene).

Just an Old EU Luke to go.

Hopefully mine from eBay is issue free. Have there been any common issues reported on this figure so far?

Got an e-mail from Sideshow stating that Leia will be charged on Friday...

...wonder what the holdup is on Kylo Ren.

I was the same, but I have picked her up.

Highly recommended. Forget the film it is based on, it's an older version of our iconic princess. That is how I justified it.

Not buying any of the other stuff (I might have bought Poe had he came out before TLJ arrived on the scene).

Just an Old EU Luke to go.

Same here. This is simply a great representation of Carrie Fisher in her last movie. She'll look great paired with old Han, and Crait Luke. These will be the only PT figures I pick up, unless Episode 9 throws a curve ball...

Back