1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Ledi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Yeah - I wish they had used something along these lines as an actual costume:

landscape-1513250806-carrie-fisher-star-wars-the-last-jedi-poster.jpg

Somebody can easily do this shot with the figure and the right filter

Very detailed spider veins.:lol

Rivals Tarkin and Ben for "most aged 1/6 hands."

Sd3Seqz.jpg

:horror what they need to do is a Rey figure with Daisy’s realistic awful looking aged granny hands

So shocking she has a face of a teen but the hands of a 50 yr old

Yeah I would've preferred a different outfit too. This one is so billowy, almost like Emperor robes.

Almost like she's... flying through the air?:monkey3

Somebody can easily do this shot with the figure and the right filter

And also depending on what hat you choose, whether its a blue or red outfit.:dunno:lol

1519876413860_mary-poppins-social.jpg

Almost like she's... flying through the air?:monkey3

And also depending on what hat you choose, whether its a blue or red outfit.:dunno:lol

1519876413860_mary-poppins-social.jpg

I don’t remember Leia wearing a hat ..am I missing something

I don’t remember Leia wearing a hat ..am I missing something

When the new Mary Poppins movie releases there are going to be a LOT of animated Leia/Poppins gifs.:lol

This is a good release as old Leia deserves a figure as well to go with her OT cast mates, but that sculpt is....off.

By the way, who's the last "Ledi"? :lol

I just noticed the title of this thread has the movie’s name as ‘The Last Ledi’ :lol

Wow I literally never noticed that, lol.

SilverStar called it out on page 1 lol...

I'd prefer her TFA duds too but this one is still nice for pairing her with Crait Luke or even Ach-To White Robes Luke for a "Vanity Fair cover" display.

I like Hobo Luke better at the moment but Crait Luke and this Last Ledi Leia do have a scene together.

But maybe it’s better to have three old versions of the characters that had zero scenes together since that’s mostly how the films were.

It'll definitely be cool to see the ST Han, Luke and Leia figures all finally displayed together, but to me they'll still be representing their respective movies, and I don't feel a need to reimagine it as them actually sharing the screen together in some alternate EU version.

I have decided to get this.

I hated the film but I love Leia the character.

This figure looks so lifelike and is 100% better than the prototype.

Guess I should have waited a few more days. PICKUPTEN gets you 10% off any eBay purchase (good until 8am tomorrow). And the Hong Kong sellers have lowered Leia’s price even more.

Yeah I was tempted to pick up one of those too, but I think I'm OK waiting on this one until my preorder comes up. It looks amazing, but isn't something I need right this second. Especially when I also got Hela and the Emperor to pay for soon.

Back