1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's unusual - where are you based? UK? The longest I've had a figure from HK held at the UK border is about a week, but it was released without any charge.

US- it has FINALLY moved but it was there for a while....I am praying that it wasn’t man handled :pray:

Received my Leia this weekend. Quick pic below.

. IMG_0603.jpg

Received this figure and it’s better than I thought it would be. Had a tough time getting the protective paper out of her clothes. So glad HT altered the head sculpt on this (compared to the prototype).

I’ll post some pictures soon.

Sometimes I ask myself why I'm willing to pay such high prices for HT figures . . . then I get one like this Leia. Worth every penny (and then some)! Pure artistry at its finest in every respect: likeness (though still a bit idealized), paint application, tailoring, proportions . . . everything! I'm still waiting for a Luke that measures up to their Leia figures, but blown away enough by this one to remain hopeful. This is about as close to a shrunken-down version of a human SW character as I've seen.

TLJLeiaHT02.jpg

Anyone get a notification from Sideshow yet? I thought these were supposed to be sent out last Friday from Sideshow.

My card was charged on Friday....yet to receive a shipping notice

I must be in a later batch then...

And what is with the 'Princess Leia' plaque? Hopefully Darth Fok is just reusing an old stand and that's not what came with GENERAL Leia...! :p

Also, is it just me, or is HT consistently upping their game with each new release? I thought Han Solo looked creepily realistic when he first came out. Later, when compared to Luke, Han still looked pretty good IMO. Now, compared to Leia, Han looks very toy-ish, while Luke looks decent...

Back