Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spacetrooper is film accurate. There are behind the scenes photos of the actor in costume. The actor is a close friend of George Lucas.

Just a question, is the spacetrooper figure screen accurate? I know the character is in the movie but is dificult to see it, and i don´t know if Hot Toys "imagine" the details or is really as is in the movie.

Thanks you!

No, it's not very screen accurate (but generally close) - HT went with their own interpretation. The Marmit version (pics online) is much closer to accurate, but it's all just a blur onscreen so I guess "screen accurate" doesn't matter a huge amount.

Just a question, is the spacetrooper figure screen accurate? I know the character is in the movie but is dificult to see it, and i don´t know if Hot Toys "imagine" the details or is really as is in the movie.

Thanks you!

Spacetrooper 01.jpg Spacetrooper 02.jpg Spacetrooper 03.jpg Spacetrooper 06.jpg

The Spacetrooper appeared in SW, it was a single suit made for this and worn by Joe Johnston (the "other" was just a mirror). The HT figure is decently accurate, the backpack has some artistic interpretation to it. Some parts from the back pack were found on the Death Star.

No, it's not very screen accurate (but generally close) - HT went with their own interpretation. The Marmit version (pics online) is much closer to accurate, but it's all just a blur onscreen so I guess "screen accurate" doesn't matter a huge amount.

I didn't know Marmit had done a version, thanks for the info.

View attachment 293971 View attachment 293972

The Spacetrooper appeared in SW, it was a single suit made for this and worn by Joe Johnston (the "other" was just a mirror). The HT figure is decently accurate, the backpack has some artistic interpretation to it. Some parts from the back pack were found on the Death Star.

Cool. First I've heard of this. What scenes? [where in movie]

You can take one any of the shelves easily out but then you lose one shelf spot as they're not adjustable. I know people do that for some of the 1/4 scale stuff or for the probe droid (other folks shortened the probed droid rod).

20161005_121701.jpg check this one out. Gold stormy gets here today from sideshow and its completely missing the knee plate. And no its not in the box. And he has fingerprints on his back! Emails already sent. Obvious i got someones return. Real annoyed right now.:mad:

I received my gold storm trooper today with a broken piece off the knee has well as the scuff on the helmet
f6b1405a82903d31cdf9d1ebdf41bf4f.jpg
2fa23cb06106a0a0f6121796dfc5d22b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you email them??? I think i got a pretty good figure other wise. So upsetting.

Back