Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5b199c58cd3f936ef9a7ed4040eb998.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Man I'm starting to get overload here. Too much cool stuff coming out. Decisions decisions !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This Jedha stormtrooper pose is great. Might be time to adjust my HT Sandtrooper !

And yes ZE_501, my bank account is starting to shake its knees !

They only took a day between the first tease picture of the death trooper and the full disclosure pics. Hope it is the same for the troopers. I'm very interested to see how they look.

Exactly Mike! I did get one when released but wasn't collecting SW at the time so sold it. Now need one back! :)

No it's a trooper I'm after actually. Hopefully someone can help a freak out. Don't need the box or anything!

:duff

I need one of theses if anyone has a spare. Thanks. :duff

I'm in the same boat. I passed on the storm trooper assuming it wouldn't sell out because it was such a basic figure. Now I'm just hoping we'll get more basic troopers with Rogue One or if the ever start releasing ESB figures.

I can't believe Hot Toys teased the Rogue one Stormtrooper and haven't shown any more yet. Really want to see what this guy looks like from different angles with backpack etc. Guess we may need to wait until Force Friday or whatever it's called this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back