Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get why the North American peeps aren't just buying from BBTS. Buy a 2-pack and sell one if you have to. Mouse Droid alone is probably going for $50 US, itself, let alone the troopers. It's not going to be tough to break these up, if needed.

$260? No, not worth it. Buy the 2-pack and sell the second trooper, mouse droid and big gun and you should be able to get at least $200 for them - even if it's the short trooper you're selling.

But we're saying the same thing. :lol No need for battle. Beer'll do. :duff

IMO, the best arguments are had when both parties are arguing the same side. Especially when one party is adamant that the other is absolutely wrong. :)

I decided against the strategy we both recommended and decided to just keep the whole 2-pack. F-it, money grows on trees. Plastic trees.

IMO, the best arguments are had when both parties are arguing the same side. Especially when one party is adamant that the other is absolutely wrong. :)

I decided against the strategy we both recommended and decided to just keep the whole 2-pack. F-it, money grows on trees. Plastic trees.
Haha, awesome. It's such a great set. I'd only start splitting stuff up so long as I had one complete set. For those that are on a tight budget, though, splitting up this two-pack is still a great idea, I think.

That's the problem with the 2-pack and sell strategy. :lol
Indeed, it's hard to stick with a plan in this hobby and not end-up making a bunch of expensive compromises.

I ordered single trooper from loontentoys, and I did not get anything but he does not want me to repay.

I ordered single trooper from loontentoys, and I did not get anything but he does not want me to repay.

That's strange, I had no problem getting my money back. Over the months I asked about it (if it would be available soon) several times and he said wait a little longer and I was okay with that for a while. But when I said I wanted it back I got it right away.

That's strange, I had no problem getting my money back. Over the months I asked about it (if it would be available soon) several times and he said wait a little longer and I was okay with that for a while. But when I said I wanted it back I got it right away.

I had the same experience, whenever I asked him how much longer to wait for the figure, he'd placate me. But when I wanted my money back, he refunded me straight away.

Does this mean he's not offering you a refund, or that you haven't paid yet and he doesn't want to take a new order or payment from you? It's unclear.

We all preordered on ebay, stupid I know. So he(she?) has already payed but the figure is nowhere to be seen, yet. I still don't feel the scam vibe since I got my money so fast and others too, but you never know I guess.

I had the same experience, whenever I asked him how much longer to wait for the figure, he'd placate me. But when I wanted my money back, he refunded me straight away.

I ordered my single trooper from loontentoys on apr.21. Always answered my letters, but when I asked her to return the money, he wrote on jul.1 "hot toys just told me they had problem with Chinese Added value tax invoice,

but the problem solved, and told us waiting for 1-2 week.".

I still look forward to the product.

Still possible that HT will release another "mystery" bundle to shops like Lootentoys... and a flood of single trooper packs will suddenly show up for a few weeks.

I just can't believe that's it -- HT is done with Stormtroopers.

Would be kinda cool if that's it. Value would skyrocket, for once. Not that I'd sell, anyway, but would make a nice change. If I had more room, I'd get another two-pack. :monkey2

Well, I did get my one stormie just in case.... and obviously I'd feel better about it if that were indeed the end of HT ANH stormtroopers. But seems like too many sellers on ebay got boned with missing shipments so perhaps HT held back in order to get something else out and now they're going back to finish up.

I ordered my single trooper from loontentoys on apr.21. Always answered my letters, but when I asked her to return the money, he wrote on jul.1 "hot toys just told me they had problem with Chinese Added value tax invoice,

but the problem solved, and told us waiting for 1-2 week.".

I still look forward to the product.

He, more than likely, simply doesn't want to lose a sale. If you can wait, I'm sure you'll eventually get your figure. But if you want your money back, press him for it and he will refund you.

Back