Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormtrooper selfies. Brilliant!
Mine just got here. & they're perfect! No scuffs or chips or anything [emoji2]

a28824e4ee085b740f41d29ff9adf7ba.jpg

I'm still unpacking, but this is the first shot. These are amazing! Get 'em while you can. I've got no regrets in this purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In the right setting and light these have to be the closest in sixth scale to photo realistic right? Not saying that they are 100% accurate but I'll sometimes I see photos in this thread that make me double take. I have lots of cool stuff but just don't see anything in my personal collection that approaches them.

In the right setting and light these have to be the closest in sixth scale to photo realistic right? Not saying that they are 100% accurate but I'll sometimes I see photos in this thread that make me double take. I have lots of cool stuff but just don't see anything in my personal collection that approaches them.

Tama 3PO photographs very impressively too and I still marvel at it on the shelf. Do you have that figure?

Tama 3PO photographs very impressively too and I still marvel at it on the shelf. Do you have that figure?

Yep I finally picked up the tamashii a month or two ago. I resisted the purchase for a long time because 3po has never been a favorite character of mine. Now that I have it I can see why everyone raves about it. Beautiful looking figure and the wires and added heft give it a nice touch of realism. Articulation holds it back just a bit, but I don't really see how to improve it much without making other compromises. Its one of my favorites but I still give the stormies a bit of an edge, perhaps because they look so good in numbers.

Great Selfies!!!!

Will get mine tomorrow, confirmed by y supplier!!!

I will dirrty mine in a few weeks, dont like it too shinny and clean :lecture

Lol, I find it horrifying. Everywhere I go people have freaking selfie sticks and in the most beautiful places on earth (we do a lot of hiking in Waterton, Banff and Yoho National Park and that's my opinion of it!) and feel the need to insert themselves into everything instead of just taking a nice picture. Now it's invaded my beloved Star Wars! :lol If I was Vader, I'd kill that Stormie on the spot!!! :lol

Why is he taking a selfie on his knees?

And I just bought a second (tall) one of these stormies.:gah::slap

Lol, I find it horrifying. Everywhere I go people have freaking selfie sticks and in the most beautiful places on earth (we do a lot of hiking in Waterton, Banff and Yoho National Park and that's my opinion of it!) and feel the need to insert themselves into everything instead of just taking a nice picture. Now it's invaded my beloved Star Wars! [emoji38] If I was Vader, I'd kill that Stormie on the spot!!! [emoji38]
I totally agree. What did people do before selfie sticks? Oh yeah, they would do this thing called "talk to someone else" - i.e. meet someone new and be cordial - & ask them to take a picture of you.
Now, back to Star Wars.

My original thought was the have the HT's Vader in the front and the dual ST's in the back. But these ST's are really nice, might just put Vader in the detolf beside the ST's on the same level.

Stormies need their time to shine too.

Except this is what typically happens when you ask some muppet to take your picture.

View attachment 205860
HAA! ! ! Brilliant!
Thank God for digital cameras. Cause that happened to me & my friends ages ago at the White House.
Last shot on the last roll. "Sir, can you take a picture of me & my friends & the White House?"
"Sure" - click
Got it developed, & had a great picture of me & my friends with a very nice green lawn behind us... no White House.

My original thought was the have the HT's Vader in the front and the dual ST's in the back. But these ST's are really nice, might just put Vader in the detolf beside the ST's on the same level.

Stormies need their time to shine too.

The way HT Vader is looking so far, I think he'd look better toward the back anyway.

Lol, I find it horrifying. Everywhere I go people have freaking selfie sticks and in the most beautiful places on earth (we do a lot of hiking in Waterton, Banff and Yoho National Park and that's my opinion of it!) and feel the need to insert themselves into everything instead of just taking a nice picture. Now it's invaded my beloved Star Wars! :lol If I was Vader, I'd kill that Stormie on the spot!!! :lol

When you see people using them at the 911 memorial in New York, you realise what these selfie stick people are like. Would you go to a graveyard and take a selfie of yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back