Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you army builders getting these at a better price than SS?

@SE: you can pay in full at any time. Not sure on switching payment options though. Probably would work if you call SS.

3cdc4958cfc3d55e24869319979bdd15.jpg

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man. :rock

Guys in suits - literally.

Then you look at SSC's.. :rotfl

Hey Dave remember when you couldn't stop riding sideshows ****? Now it's SS who eh? How far you've come. Your posing still needs improvement.

Funny story I read once. Izzy Straddling, reminiscing about his days with Guns N' Roses, was talking about a day where they were in an office with a record exec who was telling them to change the composition of a song. Izzy handed him a guitar and asked him how it should be played...

(and clearly, John, I was making a joke)

I noticed these were now able to ship to Australia so I ordered a single trooper. My cc's been hit up and he's marked shipping soon. With our horrible exchange he's more than a local, but since my 2 pack from Loontentoys doesn't seem to be coming any time soon and sideshow seems to be shipping these I wanted to get one now rather than in six months locally. Might grab another single locally later for 4 all up (assuming loontentoys comes though).

Are these shipping this week from SSC? I just looked on SSC site, their 2 pack does not have the gun rack...did HT drop that?

I was on waitlist but it converted. It took a while. Don't know if they have any more.

I am not allowed on the waitlist...which is fine...I contacted my online guy, he has a few 2 packs left for delivery next week with Gammora...I might order a few more troops...I may have come around to wanting a 'token' shorty...

I noticed these were now able to ship to Australia so I ordered a single trooper. My cc's been hit up and he's marked shipping soon. With our horrible exchange he's more than a local, but since my 2 pack from Loontentoys doesn't seem to be coming any time soon and sideshow seems to be shipping these I wanted to get one now rather than in six months locally. Might grab another single locally later for 4 all up (assuming loontentoys comes though).

I contacted Loontentoys in late January about the single stormie and he said they'd ship in "middle of the month" (Feb) but I didn't PO. Then I saw they were still on PO and asked in early March when they'd ship and he said "middle of this month" (Mar.) Now here we are a few days from April and he's upped the price $10, he seems to have more, but still hasn't shipped anything. Most other HK sellers had this in-hand so long ago. I've bought from him before several times and he was 100%, but this one's not a great situation.

Back