Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my pair pre-ordered from an EU distributor, it seems they will arrive in stock much later this year. Glad I got my single trooper, thus to have at least one till the others join him.

Yeah same here, mine will arrive in october at the earliest.

Haven't received my Storm Trooper yet but assuming Shadow trooper base has the same dimensions:

Height 2.4cm
Width 15.5cm
Length 8.8cm

The name plate at the front sticks out about 1cm.

Hope that helps :)

Can't believe how long these are taking to ship out. Glad I got mine in early, hope you guys get yours soon.

Haven't received my Storm Trooper yet but assuming Shadow trooper base has the same dimensions:

Height 2.4cm
Width 15.5cm
Length 8.8cm

The name plate at the front sticks out about 1cm.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks you very much, helps for sure!!

I love the model, but wish it was human sized model.
It would be nice to keep 2 or 3 of them in front yard... :p

I wished I'd gone the two pack, better value in the end, just couldn't manage the funds in one hit

I grabbed a pair off Popcultcha this morning and used some reward points to knock $50 off. Did that right after dealing with my forever promised but never materialising other set.

For my 1138th post, I just want to say: SS needs to get these guys in stock 1) because I want the one I have on order and 2) I'm guessing I'll want more after number 1.

Did you originally order from loontentoys on eBay?

I did and after countless months of "Hi friend please wait a couple more days" I decided to get a refund and buy it locally.
Cost me a bit more but I'd had enough of his excuses.

Just putting out a feeler as I can't remember who had contacted me about this in the past...

Anyone interested in trading their short trooper from the two-pack for a tall trooper?

Just putting out a feeler as I can't remember who had contacted me about this in the past...

Anyone interested in trading their short trooper from the two-pack for a tall trooper?

Just out of interest, why would you want to trade a tall one for a short one? I always found the short one....well too short ;)

Back