Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great pic. Again a bit giraffe necked but the potential is there. A bit too old to be an ANH sculpt but still looks cool. You could imagine Luke disguised as a stormtroooer again after the ESB for some intelligence gathering.

That is a great pic. Again a bit giraffe necked but the potential is there. A bit too old to be an ANH sculpt but still looks cool. You could imagine Luke disguised as a stormtroooer again after the ESB for some intelligence gathering.

I am extremely excited for when Hot Toys releases a Han / Luke trooper set. Heck the ingrediants are already produced. Throw in two head sculpts and we are good to go.

Oops. For got to attach the pic.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427653966.627335.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427653977.298602.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427653995.057386.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427654007.380866.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427654020.236969.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427654031.258432.jpg
You can easily see that the SS will fit in display together. I think the only thing you may want to swap out is the helmet and the cod piece. Mine have Medicom heads and Marmit buckets. Luke has Marmit shoulders, biceps, forearms, thighs, and shins. Just trying out some options.

Yeah, the HT neck as not made for a human head... at the very least you'd need to remove the neck plug for most heads so it could sit lower on the peg.

But still, the head looks good but like Han not the right age for the Stormtrooper look.

Mine are out for delivery! It costs a bit more for us Brits to order from SS, but they don't half get here fast!

Edit:
Just arrived.
6c8f87aa821e4ed17bd809df56c93714.jpg

Last edited:
Received my Trooper earlier today (along with Hoth Han - blue coat of course) but won't get time to even open until Wednesday night. :(

Wow. These figures are absolutely amazing. Exactly what I was expecting when HT announced their Star Wars licence.
The definitive 1/6 Stormtroopers. On a par with the Tamashi 3PO.

I definitely prefer the tall version, but they both look cool. My only gripe is that the short trooper is slightly smaller than the HT Bespin Luke.

A definite 10/10. Bring on Obi Wan.

A very quick iPhone shot
28451c9cfcf9ff100d2b0d898acf500a.jpg

You're right about delivery times i usually get my figures around 3 days that's pretty fast!!!!
Loving the troopers i just ordered the single hopefully arrives tomorrow can't wait now after seeing yours :clap

Got my single troop today and will be getting another one on Wed. Very happy with it and it seems that singles are running out, checked bbts and alterego and they're sold out.

Back