Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must resist diving into the Star Wars franchise. :gah:

That's a dark path for sure. You'll start with only a handful figures in mind and before you know it you'll have a hundred in your cabinets.

this should be it.

There are also many other options for exclusive:
a different hair wig or even sculpt for a sail barge exclusive look, cuffs for an Endor or Death Star throne room arrival exclusive, an exclusive levitating saber with a thread going through it, an exclusive damaged burnt robotic wrist-hand ...

Let's not forget the bone in the rancor pit and the blaster he steals from Jabba's guard.

This is the Luke that I want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

we shall see. the same goes with the emperor. I redid the sculpt on the sideshow emperor so for me to replace that version with this new version it better have that wow factor. :monkey3

we shall see. the same goes with the emperor. I redid the sculpt on the sideshow emperor so for me to replace that version with this new version it better have that wow factor. :monkey3

Yeah, but the HT "ultra detail" sculpting will be interesting for the Emperor. Question is, will the likeness be just-okay.

The non-EX SSC Emperor just looked like an old man with a pale face, didn't have the Emperor mojo going. Did you resculpt or just repaint?

Oh man I can't wait to see JC's paintwork on Luke and Palpy here. HT must release a ROTJ Vader to complete the set.

That's the expectation at this point. A couple years back they teased ANH Luke and Leia together around the time of Celebration. Luke went up for order in May and Leia was finally revealed at SDCC. Seems to be the same thing here with Hoth Leia/ROTJ Luke being teased at Celebration. Now she's up for pre-order and we're waiting on Luke. They'll have a couple other surprises too I'd think, outside the Emperor that we know of already.

Yeah, but the HT "ultra detail" sculpting will be interesting for the Emperor. Question is, will the likeness be just-okay.

The non-EX SSC Emperor just looked like an old man with a pale face, didn't have the Emperor mojo going. Did you resculpt or just repaint?

I redid his face a little and repainted it as well. IMG_0236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back