Hot toys Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker (speculation thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's the full ROTJ outfit including Jabba's palace look, not just the final duel look seen in this picture. Would a deluxe version include poncho and helmet for Endor look?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For me personally, that's the exact look I would want. A simple RotJ set up with Luke, Vader and Palpatine would be awesome.

This is the only Luke figure I ever wanted, can't wait! I really hope he comes with the hood as well... I know I'm caving for the Last Jedi stuff to.

Believe they can be two distinct releases as well. Didn't cross my mind Endor could be an event exclusive. Very HT indeed.
I was hoping it'd be similar to exclusive Jyn which has the same extra items!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

wow! big news!

Let's see how Hot Toys performs with this release! Looking forward to see the number of hands, heads or hair wigs, set of clothes... this could be a great figure.

This is good news for sure. Looks like a lot of good stuff from ROTJ, emperor, guards, and now luke! I hope the face sculpt is really good.

For me personally, that's the exact look I would want. A simple RotJ set up with Luke, Vader and Palpatine would be awesome.

Agreed. It would be cool to have a delux version with the cloak and Endor outfit, etc, but ultimately it's the simple and clean Throne Room look that is my favorite and that I'd most want to pose him in.

94a57d255859f87298e025891e511eb6.jpg

There's our boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine sent this to me earlier & I flipped! I thought I was happy about The Emperor & Royal Guard reveal this is a HT we've all been waiting for years to own. So close...

Endor poncho and helmet should be included like the exclusive stormtrooper belt and gun for ANH Luke. There are at least 3 looks with the same outfit on that release. Tatooine, Tatooine poncho and hat look, and Death Star escape with trooper belt.

JEDI luke should be exactly the same. JABBAS Palace, endor, and final duel. That gives us everything we need in one release. I hope they go with just one

Need a blasted hand for luke with mechanical skeleton showing.

2 releases would only be good if they had two distinct head sculpts. But that seems doubtful. Excited for this figure. Don't have a Luke in my collection. Hope the sculpt is good.

Endor poncho and helmet should be included like the exclusive stormtrooper belt and gun for ANH Luke. There are at least 3 looks with the same outfit on that release. Tatooine, Tatooine poncho and hat look, and Death Star escape with trooper belt.

JEDI luke should be exactly the same. JABBAS Palace, endor, and final duel. That gives us everything we need in one release. I hope they go with just one

this should be it.

There are also many other options for exclusive:
a different hair wig or even sculpt for a sail barge exclusive look, cuffs for an Endor or Death Star throne room arrival exclusive, an exclusive levitating saber with a thread going through it, an exclusive damaged burnt robotic wrist-hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back