1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bit the bullet and paid $339 on eBay for this figure. Knowing my luck retail stores will get them in stock or SS will start shipping them out again. Just call me Al Bundy [emoji20]

I actually love this figure. So damn fun! I figured it would be a little anticlimactic since I already own Luke and a ton of Troopers.... Nope! Feels like something totally different.

43a68afebd032e03cd217269b2d76fcf.jpg

78030ddf25d6a26d98ebb4afbb25acc8.jpg

0f3164c7ea973ebb9fb7edc9f70f0f90.jpg

79d0374ab26e40d2ffea753e26afb022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics.....anybody else got a slightly loose right ankle (10 as being stiff mine is like 2-3 for stiffness only). It's so odd since the other side is pretty stiff.

Yeah, my first two stormtroopers have really strong ankles and then I got this one and another Stormtrooper with weak ankles that really need the stands. I'm thinking I'll have to do something to make them a bit tighter.

Yeah, my first two stormtroopers have really strong ankles and then I got this one and another Stormtrooper with weak ankles that really need the stands. I'm thinking I'll have to do something to make them a bit tighter.
Okay now your just spoiled w/ that many Stormtrooper :wink1:

Okay now your just spoiled w/ that many Stormtrooper :wink1:

:lol

It certainly is too many. I only have 1 on display (regular tall), and plan to put him away when Leia arrives and bring out Luke in Stormtrooper at that time (and put away Tatooine Luke). Not enough space for all these great figures so several are just sitting in the closet. :slap

I ended up putting a very tiny piece of bounty tissue inside the shoe and now his ankle is tight like new lol.

hello I to sign up in the waitlist of sideshow today, do you think will become a reality?thank you

hello I to sign up in the waitlist of sideshow today, do you think will become a reality?thank you

With this one I doubt it(but can happen). It was an exclusive so I imagine the chances are less than a regular release.

ok, thank you very much for answering,I hope I get lucky(or better a miracle:)),It is the only figure that I lack of star wars hot toys classics,They have charged 1 USD on my credit card,is normal no?

(sorry for my english i use google traductor)

ok, thank you very much for answering,I hope I get lucky(or better a miracle:)),It is the only figure that I lack of star wars hot toys classics,They have charged 1 USD on my credit card,is normal no?

(sorry for my english i use google traductor)

yeah its normal they just to see if the card is active

Finally picked this up from ebay, paid approx. $100 more, but what can you do. Great figure, the suit seems to fit slightly different compared to the regular short stormtrooper. I wish they had a proper gripping hand for the helmet, had to use the other trigger hand and stretch it out a bit. Pics to come later.

The suit does fits better on this one. Really cool figure. The upper chest armor is shorter, but I think the rest of the armor is the same from what I can tell.

Thanks TonTon, I thought there was a slight difference. Bring on Han now, hope we're not waiting for years.

Back