1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from eBay where can I get one for a somewhat reasonable price?

You can try the SS WL, but who knows how that will pan out? When I saw one for a good price on eBay I jumped on it and closed my WL order.... It being a Con EX only SS will have them in North America, so eBay might be your best bet now.... well, and the commerce section here.

This is one of two figures I panicked and threw on my Waitlist (Obi on the 2nd, and this guy on the 3rd).
I'm still incredibly worried that I've missed the boat and no amount of waiting for a WL conversion will work. Eegads. :(

I've always been one of those HT collectors that doesn't want a massive, cluttered collection of HTs- I want a very focused collection.
SW (even limiting yourself to just the OT) has such a wealth of characters that it's a real slippery slope (and one that I just stepped on)
I'm legit going to be selling off these some day in my twilight years in lieu of invested retirement money at this rate!

Traditionally has there been much success when on the waitlist? I guess it's dependant on how much stock there is. Just wondering if I should just bite the bullet now and pay a lot more on ebay :(

Is there any difference between this body and the short trooper body? Other than the helmet adapter?

Is there any difference between this body and the short trooper body? Other than the helmet adapter?

Neck post and peg seem to be actually a touch shorter; but then there's the limbs. I haven't stripped this one down but they seem to hang differently.

Neck post and peg seem to be actually a touch shorter; but then there's the limbs. I haven't stripped this one down but they seem to hang differently.

Right. I had the same impression about the limbs. I was just thinking if it would make enough of a difference compared to the short trooper in which body I'm swapping with one of my Sandtroopers.

Got to say I'm fairly tempted to buy this on e-bay. The cool helmet almost seems worth it. When does the madness end?

People were flipping this figure and criticising it a few months ago.

I can see why. Personally, this just doesn't interest me UNLESS they also come out with Stormtrooper Han. I would love to pose both of them with Leia/Chewy to recreate that trash compactor scene.

They will not offer a twin pack. HT can charge more money selling each individually. There is no reason to sell them together now.

Certainly, I was referring to the previous twin pack release that many of us would have otherwise missed out. Hopefully they will release Han Solo disguise soon as an exclusive :D

I can see why. Personally, this just doesn't interest me UNLESS they also come out with Stormtrooper Han. I would love to pose both of them with Leia/Chewy to recreate that trash compactor scene.

Stormtrooper Han is coming, it just hasnt been announced yet. It'll be an exclusive just like this one.

Back