1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a planned two-pack is likely... since they can't re-release the deliberately-labeled "limited release" Luke Trooper single without some serious blow-back.

But a two-pack, maybe even with a slightly different hair sculpt for Luke -- more wet -- or an added Dianoga tentacle -- seems like a no brainer cash-grab.

I think a planned two-pack is likely... since they can't re-release the deliberately-labeled "limited release" Luke Trooper single without some serious blow-back.

But a two-pack, maybe even with a slightly different hair sculpt for Luke -- more wet -- or an added Dianoga tentacle -- seems like a no brainer cash-grab.

You're obsessed with that Dianoga tentacle, aren't you? :)

I agree , this is a given, slick hair Luke and smiling Han with Dianaoga tentacle permanently glued to Luke's leg so we can all complain.:lol

What did it even look like?

dianoga-painted-1.jpg

I've got a spare tall stormtrooper, debating whether to buy a Han head sculpt for it. HT is taking too long!

Does anyone know if the body used in this figure is the muscle body used for Farmboy Luke - or if not, whether the same body from Luke Stormtrooper Disguise has been used for any other releases? Thank you.

Really regret missing out on this one. Just had too many on the credit card at once when this was shipping. I've been on the waitlist for months. :( Hopefully the two-pack with Han will become reality.

Really regret missing out on this one. Just had too many on the credit card at once when this was shipping. I've been on the waitlist for months. :( Hopefully the two-pack with Han will become reality.

it will! prob have and extra goodie too!:yess:

I've had Stormtropper Luke for months but was just using it as a ST until I finally managed to get the ST 2-pack. Been waiting to do this setup for a while.

"This is some rescue!"

Into-the-Chute-Group.jpg

Back