1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my notice but not due into the warehouse for another 16 days from the looks of it.

mine is here!!!
disguise I.jpg
disguise II.jpg
disguise III.jpg
disguise IV.jpg
disguise V.jpg
disguise VI.jpg

These deliveries from Hong Kong are a comedy of errors. Got three changes of ETA for Luke X-Wing before this notification just now:

Haven't had an ETA at all for Luke Stormtrooper, but now he's also got the same notification about the late flight, because they were travelling on the same aircraft. :slap

Koeln, Germany
25/11/201
3:57
A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Keeping with the trend I'm now totally convinced that when we do get these it will be a box of key chains or ping-pongballs or something. :lol

Oh good, this might actually stand a chance to get here before the 25th? I bet SSC will botch it up somehow.

Finally landed in France. An hour drive from home. unfortunately, it will have to make a trip South to Paris before it actually makes it in the truck for delivery meaning it won't be home until monday :gah:

Finally landed in France. An hour drive from home. unfortunately, it will have to make a trip South to Paris before it actually makes it in the truck for delivery meaning it won't be home until monday :gah:

Says tomorrow for me now, for both this and Luke X-Wing. Until they change the ETA again. :lol

Ironic though that the TIE Pilot, which was the only one to initially have an ETA, was supposed to arrive today. But he hasn't even left Hong Kong because "We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled." :thud:

Says tomorrow for me now, for both this and Luke X-Wing. Until they change the ETA again. :lol

Ironic though that the TIE Pilot, which was the only one to initially have an ETA, was supposed to arrive today. But he hasn't even left Hong Kong because "We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled." :thud:

Geesh... you are just not having any luck this week.:( Hope you get all your pieces in soon.

Pretty sure mine won't make it 'til monday. Please post some pix if yours does. Need a fix to help me survive a very long week-end.

Pretty sure mine won't make it 'til monday. Please post some pix if yours does. Need a fix to help me survive a very long week-end.

Well, guess what?

I bet you can't guess.

Oh, okay, I bet you can.

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

He left Germany 2 hours after Luke X-Wing, and is now back in limbo. :lol

Back