1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they deserted and joined the Rebellion. :lol

According to my Bothans intel, it's more likely they are chasing my Pilot Luke also spotted on that same trade route :lol

UPDATE: Luke just landed on the front porch... and it seems TFA storm managed to get there as well. On my way for some unboxing now :yess:

I got mine just now. Colleagues at work were duly impressed. Worked out just fine concerning taxes as well. Even though we should speak with small words about that particular subject so as not to garner unnecessary attention.

I just got offered a black Detolf for a song too, I was going out to IKEA to buy one last week but didn't have the time. Life is good today. :yess:

Most impressive.

22799013373_ec05fb203c_o.jpg

23317711922_04bb20cf2e_o.jpg

23426189025_46dd617b62_o.jpg

Hope they take my payment 5th dec ive not heard anything regarding shipping so i assume not

Yeh thanks just been on live chat they said luke stormtrooper delayed not in stock hope they move payment to the 10th so dont know what will happen with that
they also said my darth vader is still schelduled for 5th and xmas delivery so fingers crossed

Had a great day playing, Err i mean posing Luke today.

003.JPG

Beside a slight connector problem with his left wrist that made one of the palms/hands useless, i really enjoyed futzing him and finally settled for a basic pose.

004.JPG

with his helmet on is he a exact match for the short trooper in the two pack? accessories aside. i missed out on the pack and am debating on getting a trooper set with him and the eventual Han i think

with his helmet on is he a exact match for the short trooper in the two pack? accessories aside. i missed out on the pack and am debating on getting a trooper set with him and the eventual Han i think

Chest armor is slightly different (doesn't go down as quite as far so more of the abdomen is exposed).

Just had my last payment moved again to 5th jan no xmas release for me
c3po moved also i hope they dont move vader which is 5 dec and ship that

Any chance that the black paint from the gloves will transfer to the helmet if Luke holds it for a long period of time? My Sideshow Luke Stormie hands got stuck to the helmet and left a nasty black mark on the helmet.

I so hate opening my email and see one from Sideshow about a payment change.
Luke Trooper, C3PO and Fett PF all moved to January.

Any chance that the black paint from the gloves will transfer to the helmet if Luke holds it for a long period of time? My Sideshow Luke Stormie hands got stuck to the helmet and left a nasty black mark on the helmet.

I remember reading about this a long time ago. I think when the switch was made from painted black to cast-black hands, the potential problem was negated, but there's no way of knowing for sure.

Back