1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, guess what?

I bet you can't guess.

Oh, okay, I bet you can.

He left Germany 2 hours after Luke X-Wing, and is now back in limbo. :lol

I don't know who's the guy in charge for flights plannings but he may not be th best person for the job. After a short trip to France for customs clearance, it looks like Luke (along TFA trooper) hopped back to Germany instead of heading to Paris for delivery :cuckoo:

I don't know who's the guy in charge for flights plannings but he may not be th best person for the job. After a short trip to France for customs clearance, it looks like Luke (along TFA trooper) hopped back to Germany instead of heading to Paris for delivery :cuckoo:

I figured that one out.

They don't actually travel to France and back - it means that the office in France has dealt with the customs paperwork. The location they give on tracking is for where the latest action took place.

It confused me on my first order (Spacetrooper). The tracking showed Hong Kong - UK - Hong Kong. As if he was starting his journey all over again. I don't know why they can't remove the location as it's misleading.

Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

With my plans to expand my display and the fact that the HT stormtroopers look really cool I decided to get more troopers. I now have a TK-421 on the way, without the Luke head but I never would have used that anyway. :)

My Luke ships on December 10th. I hope I get mine before you.

No, he'll be here tomorrow.

Nothing else can go wrong now.

Nothing...

:slap

27/11/2015
2:46
An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
Koeln, Germany
26/11/2015
9:46
Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany
25/11/2015
3:57
A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
24/11/2015
22:05
Departure Scan
24/11/2015
19:35
Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
24/11/2015
15:14
Departure Scan
19/11/2015
19:44
We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
19/11/2015
19:39
We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled.
Gloucester, United Kingdom
18/11/2015
20:04
The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package.
18/11/2015
18:49
Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
17/11/2015
16:28
Origin Scan
Hong Kong
17/11/2015
18:10
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

:slap

27/11/2015
2:46
An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
Koeln, Germany
26/11/2015
9:46
Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany
25/11/2015
3:57
A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
24/11/2015
22:05
Departure Scan
24/11/2015
19:35
Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
24/11/2015
15:14
Departure Scan
19/11/2015
19:44
We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
19/11/2015
19:39
We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled.
18/11/2015
20:04
The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package.
18/11/2015
18:49
Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
17/11/2015
16:28
Origin Scan
Hong Kong
17/11/2015
18:10
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

That is identical to my tracking, but now it is at Stansted. I think the only place it hasn't been yet is Mars. Fingers crossed, be here soon.

I figured that one out.

They don't actually travel to France and back - it means that the office in France has dealt with the customs paperwork. The location they give on tracking is for where the latest action took place.

It confused me on my first order (Spacetrooper). The tracking showed Hong Kong - UK - Hong Kong. As if he was starting his journey all over again. I don't know why they can't remove the location as it's misleading.

I admit i did not consider that option. I guess picturing my parcel at Lille ariport felt good as it's only an hour drive from home. Anyway, parcel seemingly arrived at the warehouse this morning and should be ready for delivery. Unfortunately, like my spacetrooper, he won't move until monday as there's no delivery on satursdays :mad:

Holy cow, when did we level up our tracking skills?

Since overseas collectors got to experience UPS services :p

Did a quick search but didn't see an answer. I'm guessing the lens are painted on the helmet rather than the green tinted plastic?

Anyway, parcel seemingly arrived at the warehouse this morning and should be ready for delivery. Unfortunately, like my spacetrooper, he won't move until monday as there's no delivery on saturdays :mad:

Looks like mine could be Monday as well. Tracking updated to show that he was actually in the UK by 06.00 this morning, so don't know what the 'emergency situation' was.

The TIE Pilot, however, is apparently still wandering around Hong Kong having forgotten where he parked his TIE Fighter.

Tee-Kay said:
Since overseas collectors got to experience UPS services :p

:lecture :lol

first time for me ordering direct from sideshow, any ideas on how long it takes for despatch and delivery once the final payments go in? Got my final one on December 5th. Really hoping for it before X-Mas.

UK based as well by the way.

Im uk and from my final payment i usually receive 1 week later
make sure u open fedex account online and give ss account number
saves you £12 handling fee from fedex

I just got a call saying that mine is in hand and being delivered tomorrow morning.
That'll be three Lukes before I get my Han and Chewie!!!

It's brilliant.
I want a Han to go with this.

Tonight, I am posing him with the Bespin set and R2.
My mate picked up Obi Wan, and reckons its an awesome figure.

Anyway, for now, Luke is in hand, on display and getting a lot of attention from my students !

:lol

Mine is out too. He should hit early afternoon. Though he spent most of the trip with TFA squad leader, it seems the latter took a wrong turn somewhere.

My TIE Pilot is still wandering around lost somewhere. The last information I got was:

Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 11/28/2015 4:11 P.M. Departure Scan

No idea where he is now.

This morning even Luke Stormtrooper kept switching back and forth between

30/11/2015
4:20
Out for Delivery

and

30/11/2015
4:20
Destination Scan