1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be fine without Luke, to be honest, as I can get that DS look by putting the Stormtrooper belt on the Farmboy fig.... Or that's at least how I rationalized it at one point. I'm happy I got the Spacetrooper over Luke though... I'd like to have both. :lol

I have the SpaceTrooper. Awesome figure. I got into the game just this past November which is why I missed the STORMTROOPERs. But Han in disguise is inevitable so I will go good. I have like in disguise behind Vader. He just looks so shrimpy.

Honestly it's not about having a Stromtrooper Luke in my collection, it's more about getting them all... I went Spacetrooper instead of Luke a month and a half ago and now Luke is sold out and he's the only one I don't own.

Damn, Flosi! Are you really aiming to get them all?!?

Oh no! Just OT... I'm staying away from TFA if I can. Lol

If you're tempted, check out Ren, he's one of the more fun figures I've picked up. So much posability and always seems to look great. But if you really don't want any then definitely don't pick him up as if you like him you'll be bound to get some kind of trooper to go with him.

Oh no! Just OT... I'm staying away from TFA if I can. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's still pretty impressive.

I salute you, my good man.

5ajbeWB.gif

If you're tempted, check out Ren, he's one of the more fun figures I've picked up. So much posability and always seems to look great. But if you really don't want any then definitely don't pick him up as if you like him you'll be bound to get some kind of trooper to go with him.

I am tempted... Kinda mad when R5 charged yesterday and I though "Dang! I could have spent $100 more and got Kylo!" King Darkness has one coming, so if he starts texting me pics I know my resolve will crumble.... I just think of the other figs I'll NEED.... Rey and BB.... Han... Luke... Finn.... Arrgh!

That's still pretty impressive.

I salute you, my good man.

5ajbeWB.gif

It might be best that I cancel my waitlist order... then I won't need everything. :lol

...But then it might be the ONE figure you DIDN'T get, and that would be the worst feeling ever! Then you'll end up having to track it down and pay twice as much for it, all the time thinking, "if only I hadn't cancelled that waitlist..."

I am tempted... Kinda mad when R5 charged yesterday and I though "Dang! I could have spent $100 more and got Kylo!" King Darkness has one coming, so if he starts texting me pics I know my resolve will crumble.... I just think of the other figs I'll NEED.... Rey and BB.... Han... Luke... Finn.... Arrgh!

It might be best that I cancel my waitlist order... then I won't need everything. :lol

No Han will ever match up to the ANH Han, if a better HS comes along I'll just get that. You only NEED three figures from TFA... Kylo, Rey & BB8 and Finn Trooper when they make him. That covers everything of importance in the movie.

No Han will ever match up to the ANH Han, if a better HS comes along I'll just get that. You only NEED three figures from TFA... Kylo, Rey & BB8 and Finn Trooper when they make him. That covers everything of importance in the movie.

Hey now! What about Poe?! :pfft:

:wink1:

Come on now, you need Old Man Han. :lol And an unmasked Kylo.

Honestly it's not about having a Stromtrooper Luke in my collection, it's more about getting them all... I went Spacetrooper instead of Luke a month and a half ago and now Luke is sold out and he's the only one I don't own.

I'm with you in this. Although I have every HT SW release so far, with the exception of Batttlefront Shocktrooper which I probably won't get. Non-canon. I plan on getting every release though. Hopefully I can.

I was tempted to get the he space trooper with the $25 discount, but need to show self restraint. I too would like them all, but will hold out for Storm Han since I already have Storm Luke. That way, it'll be like having 4 different figures to choose from regarding display options.

Back