1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars ep. VII- First Order Stormtrooper Officer & Officer Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, really like the Hot toys Stormie officer, but after watching the movie twice now, I did not see one with the black pouch thingee on his left shoulder - as cool as it looks

Ok, really like the Hot toys Stormie officer, but after watching the movie twice now, I did not see one with the black pouch thingee on his left shoulder - as cool as it looks

There is two in the movie. One of them is in the trailer too. And it's a right shoulder.

According to the specs the regular Stormtrooper which comes with the 2 pack is about a cm smaller than the Commander (30 v 29cm)

I've had this two pack on order for awhile now and never realized there was a small size difference, I like that, it will add some diversity.

Yep - after seeing the movie twice now, these are the only troopers I'll be preordering, to flank my Kylo Ren. The Red pauldron is awesome.

:exactly: That will look great, the red and black pauldron is awesome, but I really like the idea of the officer paired with a standard trooper to recreate a version of this scene...

image.jpg

Beautifully done there, Seb!! :clap

Love the look of this stormtrooper!

WOW, that's awesome.........! What did you use for the blood color? That's looks pretty much like real blood! GULP!!!!! Hope the family pet is ok! LOL

AMAZING job! :clap That blood mix is perfect as is the Jakku sand detailing. It really adds a lot of character to the design which I otherwise think borders on being too slick and Apple-like.
What was the color mix for the sand?

That's an awesome custom elvis. Just waiting on hot toys to announce there version of this as you know it's inevitable. Probably won't look as good tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what's the deal with this figure? Any idea when it is coming out? Why is this thread so quiet?

Was planning on getting this as my only trooper.

It might have been better (though maybe confusing with regard to release dates/shipping) if all the Stormtroopers had been in one thread. Given that there are basically 6 variants all released in the same 6 month span, posts/photos are spread apart so much. I got the one regular trooper, but I'm still tempted to get a different one as I wouldn't mind the binoculars at some point. Does this one have those?

The red pauldron officer is actually my favorite FO Trooper design, even moreso than fan favorites Jakku and Riot Officer. He gets the big gun and binoculars (to answer your question TonTon) of the Jakku trooper but I think the red is a more striking visual than suspenders. One of these guys always seemed to be close to Kylo in the movie too.

Thanks Khev, I think that's the thing it seems like Ren is usually interacting with the commanders moreso than the regular troopers. If I get a second it would likely be one with a pauldron.

Back