1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars ep. VII- First Order Stormtrooper Officer & Officer Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I went for:
Kylo
Phasma
Regular Trooper
Snowtrooper Officer
TIE Pilot

Ive gone for

Squad Leader
Kylo
Phasma

And at that point I am stuck as I quite like the idea of displaying a Commander and a regular Trooper behind Phasma but then after seeing the trailers the thought of having a Riot Trooper fighting Finn is appealing too (assuming it lasts more than a couple of seconds).

Has anyone else noticed that while the HT Commander has the pouch on its left shoulder for what I imagine is rifle magazines none of the screencaps or promo images showing them have that detail? Oh and hoping HT bring on the good guys now!

Ive gone for

Squad Leader
Kylo
Phasma

And at that point I am stuck as I quite like the idea of displaying a Commander and a regular Trooper behind Phasma but then after seeing the trailers the thought of having a Riot Trooper fighting Finn is appealing too (assuming it lasts more than a couple of seconds).

Has anyone else noticed that while the HT Commander has the pouch on its left shoulder for what I imagine is rifle magazines none of the screencaps or promo images showing them have that detail? Oh and hoping HT bring on the good guys now!

I saw a promo image somewhere with that detail present.

I've decided if I love the film to death, I'll get a First Order Stormtrooper and nothing else is on the table at this point, given my OT focus. Thing is, I'd like a Finn in weathered/dirty trooper armour, so I'll probably hold out for that.

I will have to see if I can find that as I don't think I have ever seen it.

Part of me thinks I shouldn't have been so trigger happy with these guys, they don't seem to be being bought as quickly as the Avengers for example so people are obviously being cautious over the film, least with the HT's as the SH Figuarts have been selling out pretty quick.

Ok just saw the new tv spot

These troopers kick ass, they can even fight off a lightsaber now

I like the Verizon ad where Chewie shoots one right in the armor, it knocks him down, but then he just gets right back up. Making the armor actually serving a purpose of protection is a huge leap forward alone. They should be much harder to kill, and therefore actually a threat.

That was actually a TV Spot from last week. And the Riot Control Trooper is not designed to fight lightsabers. It's a stun baton. It's the new version of the Riot Clonetrooper.

That was actually a TV Spot from last week. And the Riot Control Trooper is not designed to fight lightsabers. It's a stun baton. It's the new version of the Riot Clonetrooper.

And where's HT version of this baton :gah:

And where's HT version of this baton :gah:

I would be surprised if they didn't do one. We already have a 3.5 inch and a Funko though.

$_35.JPG

first-order-riot-control-trooper-and-poe-dameron-black-series.jpg

Quick question here.

Is the Stormy shorter, or just slightly further away in the pic's.

Pre order went up, and can't decide if i need the twin pack or not.

According to the specs the regular Stormtrooper which comes with the 2 pack is about a cm smaller than the Commander (30 v 29cm)

Because they can then sell you an entire additional figure to get that accessory

Yes, why would they sell it now? Wait for Riot control trooper. Simple :)

I wonder with the limited articulation is there a annoying fat suit of HT underneath causing this:slap

Yep - after seeing the movie twice now, these are the only troopers I'll be preordering, to flank my Kylo Ren. The Red pauldron is awesome.

Back