Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

I know the film isn't out but anyone have an interest in episode VII Luke, Han etc? I don't know that I want grandpa versions, I want characters I grew up with.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

I know the film isn't out but anyone have an interest in episode VII Luke, Han etc? I don't know that I want grandpa versions, I want characters I grew up with.

Old version of Jedi Master Luke? absolutely! Han? Not so much but maybe. If Luke is an Obi Wan type character I will love it.

Thanks for the replies. So I guess I can get the alien and robot characters but most of the main human characters are pretty dated...

I'm still thinking we're gonna see ROTS Vader from hot toys as their first ( or second, if they do a ROTS Anakin 2-pack) Vader.

Hayden Anakin is weirdly popular in asia markets. I'm not expecting to see them bundled. But I'd be a little surprised if they went for a different vader out of the gate.
Sure, the Asian market may like Anakin - & Vader, but as per my previous points, why they'd bypass the classic version to do the 'copy'.. we can only see what actually unfolds.

Padme? Absolutely do I want a nice Padme figure. I'm hoping for an EP1 Theed battle version (her maroon & blue action gear), but I bet they do the white Geonosis duds version first, makes the most business sense I guess.

Old version of Jedi Master Luke? absolutely! Han? Not so much but maybe. If Luke is an Obi Wan type character I will love it.

I can see Luke.....while I can't wait for the new films I hope they don't dictate this license. I want original film versions.....

An older Master Luke will make a fine HT figure. :rock

Although it won't happen. I hope HT will make a 1/6 Starkiller from Force Unleashed!

If Ep VII is good, yah, I want them. Depends how it turns out. I don't collect PT just because I thought they sucked for the most part, though Clones are hard to resist because they look awesome.

I can see ROTS Anakin and Obi being first.

NinjaKnight; you can always piece together a custom. It wouldn't be that hard with the parts out there I'd imagine.

Now that EPVII is drawing closer, I'd say the first HT SW figure being a PT character looks less likely to me. It'll surely be either a classic OT character, or something from EPVII. Lately, SSC have been almost prolific with their releases, so I could see HT not being bothered with delving into the PT archives in a hurry.

My predictions for first off the rank are either ANH Han Solo, or MAYBE.. even Master Luke. :wink1:

NinjaKnight; you can always piece together a custom. It wouldn't be that hard with the parts out there I'd imagine.

Now that EPVII is drawing closer, I'd say the first HT SW figure being a PT character looks less likely to me. It'll surely be either a classic OT character, or something from EPVII. Lately, SSC have been almost prolific with their releases, so I could see HT not being bothered with delving into the PT archives in a hurry.

My predictions for first off the rank are either ANH Han Solo, or MAYBE.. even Master Luke. :wink1:

Master Luke and Han are fine with me! I really hope for a Han!

You know what I would really like them to do....and I think would be their best seller EVER (if done properly)

1/4 scale Darth Vader

Wow

I'd have to agree there too fellas, a 1/4 scale HT OT Vader would indeed be a sight to behold.

I hope they go Iron Man on the license. The boards and their Facebook will be full of moaning.

I hope they go Iron Man on the license. The boards and their Facebook will be full of moaning.

Me too! At least there would be more diversity than rehashes of one man's costume over and over again. I got two Iron mans and thats plenty for me.

Me too! At least there would be more diversity than rehashes of one man's costume over and over again. I got two Iron mans and thats plenty for me.

I concur about IM...
And there are simply so many characters in Star Wars...So many MAIN charaters/Iconic characters.

And there are simply so many characters in Star Wars...So many MAIN charaters/Iconic characters.

Like Jar Jar Binks.

jar-.jpeg

Back