Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

No it goes on talking about BBTF and such. It's on OSR. Not old at all.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

giphy_zps93ac2bae.gif

Alright troll.

:lol Sorry, did I crash your moment?

Well, it's not that old since it says that Marty and the DeLorean would be seen at "ACG 2014".

OK new news about old info. It's not like he said "Anakin will indeed be next" or something. He might as well said "Vader shape is developing". He did say its sometime off.

I want an Anakin DX that comes with a Toasted Anakin as an add-on haha. My dream would be ROTS Vader with the operating table. Its one of my favorite Hasbro sets.

OK new news about old info. It's not like he said "Anakin will indeed be next" or something. He might as well said "Vader shape is developing". He did say its sometime off.
I guess Anakin could be considered "old news" but this is the first time they've mentioned Vader (and to me it's surprising they would, since SSC's has not even sold out yet). And this is also a different context. They have the license now. I think we'll see an actual figure next year, some time.

Whenever Howard says anything don't expect results in less than years. (Or at all!)
I don't think that'll be true for Star Wars. For BTTF, it's clear they've been working on it for a long time, so fans of that franchise should just be happy it's finally happening. Nobody really cares if other licenses like Prometheus or X-Men get teased and never made. :D

If a Vader is coming, I'd expect it as part of an Anakin DX set, ROTS. But I wouldn't expect it first. Anakin is like a 1/10 compared to any main character from the OT, even Leia. It's a big gamble, while OT less-so.

We better. Been a loooooooooooooooooooong time. Maybe now they'll shift into high gear.

The Iron Man sales have got to be slowing at least a little bit.... I could be wrong. I think Star Wars will be the next big money maker. You won't find me complaining if they give Star Wars as much attention as Iron man once got haha.

The attention to Iron man has been releasing the same character over and over - that won't work with Star Wars. ;)

Right, but SSC already has the clones covered. ;)

Very well covered by the looks of it!

Hopefully HT will focus on human sculpts. And while we'll no doubt have to suffer some PT characters (!) there has to be at least an OT Han, Luke and Leia. Would like to see a Lando.

Episode VII decrepit Han and Luke might be interesting.

Suffer all you want! There are many of us out there that will be thrilled with prequel releases.

How many more clones can SS really do? I know, tons. But still, same suit with different colored markings is really the ultimate "collect 'em all" cereal box type sales. It works for a few, but at a certain point even the tireless get tired.

Whether the new trilogy is good or not, at least it will generate something new (within context).

For those that actually collect clones, how many significant ones are left to do anyway? Are there certain clones that you guys are hoping to eventually get?

And maybe something old.

*cough* Chewbacca *cough*

Well certainly, yes. Maybe too much old is my fear. I love the OT but I have just about everything I want from it at this point. Can always get a better Vader or Stormtrooper, but the rest... eh, good enough to stand in a case I look at maybe once a day.

I really do want a Tarkin though. Probably the last major character I want -- besides Chewie, which I have a custom of.

"Fencing" got it. :devil

Back