Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

That's impossible. Even for a computer.

You haven't seen my car.

tumblr_m8hw728an81rvjt2vo1_500.gif

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

That's an awesome JC Penny ad. ;)

I was born in 1994 so I prefer the prequels to the originals. I would much rather watch Revenge of the Sith than ANH/ESB/ROTJ.

Someone did once put all the films playing at once up on youtube. It's long gone now though.
https://www.cracked.com/blog/4-insane-ways-star-wars-has-been-reworked-by-fans/

But it would be impossible for anyone to have the singular experience of seeing each Star Wars film in the theater and in the context of the time it opened in history. If one could, then certainly STAR WARS (ANH) would be everyone's favorite. No Star Wars experience since has come close, no, not even Empire.

I was born in 1994 so I prefer the prequels to the originals. I would much rather watch Revenge of the Sith than ANH/ESB/ROTJ.

You're not even old enough to vote, GTFO.

;)

No Star Wars experience since has come close, no, not even Empire.

That may be true in warmer climates, but us hosers up here in Canada all have a soft spot for Hoth which pushes ESB over the top.

But it would be impossible for anyone to have the singular experience of seeing each Star Wars film in the theater and in the context of the time it opened in history. If one could, then certainly STAR WARS (ANH) would be everyone's favorite. No Star Wars experience since has come close, no, not even Empire.

TESTIFY!

That may be true in warmer climates, but us hosers up here in Canada all have a soft spot for Hoth which pushes ESB over the top.

True, that was my favourite part of ESB followed by the chase through the asteroid field, but if pushed I'm a Star Wars Original Theatrical Release guy.

Where I live I'm old enough to vote :wink1:

Here too, I'm just being a smart-ass. But you're not old enough to gamble or drink in the US, which means you can't enter the Cantina, which….

if pushed I'm a Star Wars Original Theatrical Release guy.

I told my daughter, who turns 5 in less than 3 weeks, that we'd watch Star Wars together sometime soon after her birthday. She already knows a bunch of the character names, but she needs a point of reference to know what daddy's up to with his collecting. ;) Hope she can sit through it.

I told my daughter, who turns 5 in less than 3 weeks, that we'd watch Star Wars together sometime soon after her birthday. She already knows a bunch of the character names, but she needs a point of reference to know what daddy's up to with his collecting. ;) Hope she can sit through it.

I think I was about her age when my parents took me to the theatre to see it.

Then there's my 33 year old girlfriend, who has fallen asleep about a third of the way through ESB about five times now.

Then there's my 33 year old girlfriend, who has fallen asleep about a third of the way through ESB about five times now.

Better start cruising for a replacement. ;) Pretty sure there's an episode (or two or three) of How I Met Your Mother about this.

Better start cruising for a replacement. ;) Pretty sure there's an episode (or two or three) of How I Met Your Mother about this.

We've watched every episode.

But nah...she's otherwise stellar and tolerates my 1/6 proclivities, and at least appreciates Game Of Thrones. ;)

Was this posted yet?
ny6yqe6e.jpg

Back