Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

'Cause an army yo.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

Those almost look like the 1/10 scale Kotobukiya figures.

The last SS Vader was excellent IMO. I wouldn't buy a Vader from HT. The ever so slight improvement is not worth shelling out $320. Better ways to spend my 1/6 dollars. I've posted before that the real test for HT with this license is Chewbacca. That's the figure that makes his whole endeavor worthy. If they don't do chewy, it's not a fail, but really disappointing. It's like the Yankees of old: just going to playoffs isn't enough. You have to win the series.

HT booth at ComicCon. Can't tell they are 1/6.

1. Everyone can tell those are not 1/6
2. Hot Toys booth at SDCC? Which HT booth would that be? HT's representation at SDCC is Sideshow - they do not have their own booth.

If you want the truth: https://news.toyark.com/2014/07/24/...massive-star-wars-stormtrooper-display-131006

If my reply comes of somewhat snarky it's only because Hollywood seems hell-bent on starting nonsensical rumors in the past few days. It's almost as if there's some angle present here.

That is kotobukiya's display.

Exactly.

Last edited:

Check out the stylish characters Hot Toys booth at Ani-Com this weekend:

10514700_10152205042742344_5685850508964846807_n.jpg

There are a few there I haven't seen in any of the current Star Wars movies before. The trooper second from the right looks pretty solid though.

Check out the stylish characters Hot Toys booth at Ani-Com this weekend:

10514700_10152205042742344_5685850508964846807_n.jpg

There are a few there I haven't seen in any of the current Star Wars movies before. The trooper second from the right looks pretty solid though.

Jesus! Bloody rooted hair again on the one in from the left! It just never looks good, when will HT LEARN

etc

Hope they have something for show by the end of ani com.

Really? Lame. No reason for the big SW booth then.

Promotion, advertising. It's got the forum all in a buzz, so I can imagine it being similar elsewhere. ;)

Hope they have something for show by the end of ani com.
You think they will wait until Sunday to suddenly have something appear. It was a 3 day con and the last day is NEVER the day to show off something new as its the slowest day.

Not to mention they recently got the license and that means they would have just recently begun the aproval process if they even had something ready to hand over to Lucasfilms, but it's not a quick process. I know everyone thinks they had stuff in the pipeline with SS but SS is not going to go out of their way to help get something for HT approved now that they are a direct competitor.

Plenty of reasons, one to make it big announcement, two its not something they are going to throw away after this weekend they will reuse it over and over.

Back