Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up not buying the waitlist conversion. Maybe once vincentoy gets his lens and head shape fix out, I'll consider it but I just can't drop $300+ on the stock figure right now with how it's looking.

FD1UPG3.png
Jeez they figure on the right is damn near perfect. I can’t believe I never noticed how much hot toys figures don’t really capture the suit as well until I saw a dude by side comparison

Jeez they figure on the right is damn near perfect. I can’t believe I never noticed how much hot toys figures don’t really capture the suit as well until I saw a dude by side comparison

How anyone was ever accepting of that egg sculpt alone, which was present on all their previous iterations, amazes me.

Wow less than 24 hours they’ve sent a replacement to me which will be here in the uk on Friday. Can’t knock SS customer replacement in my eyes!
Yall thank you for pointing this out bc I didn’t even think about checking this so I just emailed SS! We’ll see what happens next lmao

How anyone was ever accepting of that egg sculpt alone, which was present on all their previous iterations, amazes me.
I think at the time it was the first hot toys Spider-Man so we accepted it but now we know they can improve and there is huge room for improvement but they choose not to for whatever reason. Again all three movies are being re released in theaters and they haven’t taken advantage of this. I love Star Wars but like…. Yea

Back