Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say it wasn't an upgrade but people on this forum who know far more than I have said the suit is still inaccurate.
But...you literally just called this half-assed? Aside from colours of the red and lens, this is a pretty damn good suit by Hot Toys?

Buddy...please watch the videos on YouTube. Reused head sculpt because of rights? Sure. But this figure is definitely not half assed. It is a straight upgrade. The only thing that could've been better was the material of the red parts.
It is lazy that they didn’t correct the colour of the lenses….shouldn’t be dark grey like V1….
totally new body on this and improved head sculpt….
fixed the boot issue as well.
Also corrected the weird magnet hands.
Overall still a nice figure but considering ive already got V1 not sure I will pick this one up.

It is lazy that they didn’t correct the colour of the lenses….shouldn’t be dark grey like V1….
totally new body on this and improved head sculpt….
fixed the boot issue as well.
Also corrected the weird magnet hands.
Overall still a nice figure but considering ive already got V1 not sure I will pick this one up.
I don't think I'd buy it if I had V1. That said, I sold my only TASM figure a couple years ago. I'll be picking this one up so I have him represented in my NWH display, but I do agree that there's a lot of improvements Hot Toys didn't make that they should've.

I question why HT makes a seam at the neck to body, which is noticeable, when it could be seamless and have the seam at head to neck? The fabric on his head restricts movement anyways, so you can't move the head freely.

I question why HT makes a seam at the neck to body, which is noticeable, when it could be seamless and have the seam at head to neck? The fabric on his head restricts movement anyways, so you can't move the head freely.
I prefer it this way. Looks much better when you use the maskless headsculpt

BLACK8 STUDIO新品发布:1:6珍藏人偶系列《加菲尔德头雕》

BLACK 8 STUDIO 将推出新的产品1:6珍藏人偶系列—加菲尔德头雕

规格描述:

商品名:加菲尔德头雕
型号:BK-005A BK-005B
尺寸比例:1/6

配件清单:
仿真头雕*1(BK-005A有胡版本,BK-005B无胡版本)
脖子连接器*1(真实布艺材料包裹)
可适配:1.0、2.0、3.0 HT版本。

出货日期:2023年3—4季度(以厂家实际出货时间为准.)

BLACK 8 STUDIO New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – GarfieldHead

BLACK 8 STUDIO is proud to release a newproduct: 1:6 collectible toy – GarfieldHead.

Product Specs:
Name: GarfieldHead
Product Number:BK-005
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1(Bearded version./Beardless version.)
Neck connector*1(Real fabric.)
Compatible with HT(Applicablefor 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 versions.).

Estimate release date 2023 3rd-4thquarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

232958j0sqpjnaa2o4ju20.jpg
232959zod0dxlcecnn3cey.jpg
232959db8kq5kb8q8i2q5q.jpg
232959u69fmwvf6sfss3eb.jpg
232959nituit7uupoxzas2.jpg
233000dw89ywt7ouirrre8.jpg
233000v2vasd2vj0bzakzv.jpg
233000dfxxxgy58eve7vjj.jpg

Back