1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your reasoning, but like others said, she can dish it out, but can’t take it. Captain Marvel would have beaten Thanos on her own, if Thanos hadn’t taken the Power Stone in his other hand. Also are we going to ignore the fact she took down Thanos’s warship by herself, easily? She doesn’t need any weapons, she IS a weapon. She’s like Superman.
She probably could have won the battle in NY 2012 alone, and maybe Age of Ultron, well throw in Strange, Wanda, and Thor.
The next phase better have an extremely powerful villain considering Captain Marvel is so powerful, seemingly almost indestructible.

I’m not hating on Captain Marvel with this statement, but her introduction at this late stage of the game definitely threw off the power dynamics and beating Thanos equation for me. I know it’s make believe but the seeming invincibility and the overly convenient “absences” then showing up in the nick of time to basically wipe the floor with Thanos army and hardware really take a little edge off the collective avenger team assembling and needing to band together to beat him. She added little at this stage in the MCU and took away more. I would have preferred she kicked off the next phase post endgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video Iron Koob, I enjoyed your thoughts on these figures (even though I disagree with you on a few) :)

That's what makes this hobby go round. My favorite thing is scrolling through pics to see stuff that I didn't buy being displayed in all their glory by another collector.

Someone’s making an old man Cap.
3F211375-15F5-4374-BDDF-66CF41E37E4F.jpeg
E293E0F2-AAFC-4A9F-82CA-B037CD5FD5AE.jpeg
151C595E-A7AD-4E75-837E-3FB706DD56B4.jpeg

They included his park bench? That's hilarious!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

His clothes weren't that baggy. He was an old timer, but he didn't lose his fashion sense!

Back