1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're on crack if you think they won't make Thor from this.

That's what I thought, I definitely want this Thor and am now glad I didn't order the IW version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Put my preorders in for Cap and Iron Man. They will be THE versions of the characters and should def have their "extra" accessories. Can't wait. I'm down for Thor (he was awesome) and then I'm probably good. They are the big 3 for sure and will epitomize the MCU for me in my collection. So glad I waited until the end of this Infinity Storyline to buy versions of these characters. I knew I'd regret it and need these Endgame versions if I went and got Civil War Cap or Avengers 1 IM. I only want 1 of each in my collection, and these are it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I preordered the Mark 85 as soon as I got home. Glad Timewalker still had stock left, $410, no shipping, no tax.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know it will never happen but I'd really like a...(do not click if you haven't seen the film)

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's what I thought, I definitely want this Thor and am now glad I didn't order the IW version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I preordered the Mark 85 as soon as I got home. Glad Timewalker still had stock left, $410, no shipping, no tax.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Put my preorders in for Cap and Iron Man. They will be THE versions of the characters and should def have their "extra" accessories. Can't wait. I'm down for Thor (he was awesome) and then I'm probably good. They are the big 3 for sure and will epitomize the MCU for me in my collection. So glad I waited until the end of this Infinity Storyline to buy versions of these characters. I knew I'd regret it and need these Endgame versions if I went and got Civil War Cap or Avengers 1 IM. I only want 1 of each in my collection, and these are it.

Oh man, I really hope they make a Thor from the Third Act!

This!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have not seen it yet (next week), but thanks to spoilers,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, enough with the spoiler tags, not only is the movie out but this whole thread is basically a spoiler.

I wanted to say that if HT’s doesn’t make AT LEAST a Professor Hulk (and sure he can be wearing an Avengers suit but they need to offer a pair of jeans, button up shirt and glasses to change into) or the “Big Thorbowski”, it will prove definitively that they are absolutely out of touch with the western collectors.

As some have mentioned, yeah, it was difficult to see how fat Thor really was at the end and the beard sculpt will make posing a PITA, but now that I’ve been seeing that IW Thor is going for 500-600USD on eBay, there is an obvious demand.

Also, who doesn’t really want to pose plain clothes Professor Hulk taking a selfie with a bunch of other figures? This iteration of Hulk was the most imaginative the movies have portrayed him so far.

I absolutely expect another WM, Rescue, another Mk. 85 and/of accessory set but all those armors will sell in the Eastern and Western Hemispheres.

Short haired CM with gold shoulder pads would be dumb, and so would a new Ant-Man with just an EG base (but if they do just one “Avengers Quantum Realm” suit, Ant-Man would make the most sense. I definitely do not see the need for the whole team unless they do IM and BW since well, you know!

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Mark 85 is still available at Timewalker?

I just saw the movie. I feel IW was better at keeping the tension and was more exciting. Part of me also actually likes the fake leaks that came out better than how some of the events turned out. Prof Hulk feels like a joke to me. :/

I just saw the movie. I feel IW was better at keeping the tension and was more exciting. Part of me also actually likes the fake leaks that came out better than how some of the events turned out. Prof Hulk feels like a joke to me. :/

The best hulk was the first avenger hulk..followed by AOU Hulk. After that he went down hill and I honestly don’t know why MCU decided to make him like that and down play Thor and other characters...kinda hate the power manipulation they do from movie to movie :/

The Mark 85 is still available at Timewalker?
Oh just saw it. Oh well too late. Already paid NRD at SS. It's ok, I like being able to control the payment schedule and I get reward points.

Just saw the movie.
I cried like a baby.

I wanna see it again on imax.
I was having second thoughts about picking up Cap.
But I’m leaning on PO him soon.

The best hulk was the first avenger hulk..followed by AOU Hulk. After that he went down hill and I honestly don’t know why MCU decided to make him like that and down play Thor and other characters...kinda hate the power manipulation they do from movie to movie :/

After thinking about the movie and stewing a bit more on it, I think I want my money back. Lol! It's not a bad movie but it just doesn't live up to the general hype and personally, my expectation. I could go on a spoiler rant here and also pick from the fake spoilers what may make it better for me but what's the point... Professor Hulk had one good moment and that was it. It's a ****ing joke.

They tried to give each original Avenger a big moment or two. Steve and Tony's were the best. Maybe Thor's as well.

Black Widow's big moment: meh...

Hawkeye's big moment: when his family was snapped away (it's not a spoiler. We know it happened). The rest of the movie... he was of some use but he might as well have been snapped away too.

As for Carol, the Russos saying they had written a way to explain how she won't take the spotlight, they could have done way better.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure HT will make EG Thor...they just can't show him right away since his entire appearance is a bit of a spoiler. Give it a month and we'll see the big guy. :lol

With extra spoiler accessories

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw the movie.
I cried like a baby.

I wanna see it again on imax.
I was having second thoughts about picking up Cap.
But I’m leaning on PO him soon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back