1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor’s light up effects are messing with that Widow sculpt. I’d wait for an actual preview before judgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, yeah I'm in agreement with the rest of you in regards to the BW sculpt...although I will reserve judgment until we get official photos.

I’m thinking we’re not gonna get Chunky War machine for quite a while since they probably want to push the current WM first.

I was thinking the same thing too. Also, highly speculated there will be a War Machine Buster of some sort, hence the skinnier WM Mark6 in the End Game film.

Even if that is true, do we think Hot Toys will even make it and IF they do will it be along the lines of the PP Hulk Buster 2.0? I highly doubt they will spend the

time, money and effort like they did with V 1.0. So in a sense I'm not really excited for a Hot Toys release of a War Machine buster bc it will end up like 2.0 HB.

I do want to see the bulkier War Machine if there is one. Price point on the bulkier version? I'm guessing between $440 - $ 475? WM are usually more than IM suits.

Wow, that is a lot of cash.

Just watched age of ultron in preperation and my God it does not hold up too well, probably the worst one to watch beforehand. But I'm in the end game now, nap time then film!

Just watched age of ultron in preperation and my God it does not hold up too well, probably the worst one to watch beforehand. But I'm in the end game now, nap time then film!

I thought AoU was fine...I was entertained!

Oh I agree. There are some really cool parts, like the Hulkbuster battle and Clint’s little chat with Scarlett Witch during the end battle. But overall AoU gets worse every time I watch it, with some legit cringe-worthy dialogue, flat out bad CGI in some spots, and overall a very muddied plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a fond place in my heart for AoU even though it's probably near the bottom of the series quality-wise, I even find the cheesy dialogue endearing. And the fact that it seeds Tony's "I fear being the only one left alive" moment is so great. But the biggest thing that bugs me and will probably always bug me is Whedon's version of Cap complaining about Iron Man cussing. Yes, Cap himself only curses under really good circumstances (ie, time to kill Thanos) but I don't believe for a second that somebody who fought in a war for years would be affronted by, or begrudge others, their filthy language. I remember seeing it for the first time and groaning hard for a second, right before the opening action won me back. Will definitely always prefer the Markus/McFeely version of Cap.

And just to stay on task... I bet we don't see chunky War Machine until summer at the very earliest, and maybe even longer, because they don't have to rush him out, since presumably nothing Iron Man or armor based is coming out for a while now. Even AoU waited to show off the 45 until the 43 had sold a bunch, and they still had to get everything out in time before basically remaking all the same characters for Civil War 1 year later.

I'm about to see Endgame right now, super excited, so can't expand on why I didn't enjoy AoU as much today - It's the first time I've seen it since its release. But in short I think Marvel films are looked back on favourably.

Didn't realise as well but Tony Stark says they're in the End Game now! Also Bruce says something about being in a time loop. Doubt they were meant in the way we think now, though.

Well, the final battle leaked online. All I've got to say is that nobody's gonna be able to justify dropping $500+ on the thicc War Machine. Idk why they even bothered to design a new suit at all.

I'm about to see Endgame right now, super excited, so can't expand on why I didn't enjoy AoU as much today - It's the first time I've seen it since its release. But in short I think Marvel films are looked back on favourably.

Didn't realise as well but Tony Stark says they're in the End Game now! Also Bruce says something about being in a time loop. Doubt they were meant in the way we think now, though.

I think Dr. Strange said “we’re in the end game now” as well in IW.

Well, the final battle leaked online. All I've got to say is that nobody's gonna be able to justify dropping $500+ on the thicc War Machine. Idk why they even bothered to design a new suit at all.

It makes sense for the movie, but not really for Hot Toys. The issue is will Hot Toys make every single character? Haven't seen EG yet or any spoilers, but anything more than $450 better be a outstanding figure to say the least.

It makes sense for the movie, but not really for Hot Toys. The issue is will Hot Toys make every single character? Haven't seen EG yet or any spoilers, but anything more than $450 better be a outstanding figure to say the least.

I’m actually thinking we may not get this for quite some time. Maybe after the IW one comes out. Gotta figure the IW one isn’t out yet, there is also the Punisher WM and now Mk 6 from EG. If they drop the beast one in the next few months sales on the 6 will never go anywhere.

I’m actually thinking we may not get this for quite some time. Maybe after the IW one comes out. Gotta figure the IW one isn’t out yet, there is also the Punisher WM and now Mk 6 from EG. If they drop the beast one in the next few months sales on the 6 will never go anywhere.

Itll be a couple months after but after mark 4 in January of 2020? I'm not sure. They cannibalized sales with new thanos and mark 85. HT does odd things. Well see. I wonder what will be the first $500 figure? Larger figures like HB and such dont count.

Just got back from watching it, some tired 4 in the morning thoughts and heavy spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from watching it, some tired 4 in the morning thoughts and heavy spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Is there a War Buster suit in the movie?

Is there a War Buster suit in the movie?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back