1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone reading this will be going to see Avengers Endgame this week, and if the War Buster suit is in fact in the movie, can you please post a pic of it in one of the spoiler links, so as not to spoil the surprise for anyone else[I ask, because I won't see the movie for a while and I just want to see what the War Buster suit will look like].Thanks in advance! :)

Please, for all those people who are going to watch the movie, please do NOT take pictures during the movie. It is stupid and it is a distraction to the rest of the people who want to enjoy the movie.

Please, for all those people who are going to watch the movie, please do NOT take pictures during the movie. It is stupid and it is a distraction to the rest of the people who want to enjoy the movie.

Amen! I'm surrounded by these morons at work and in the free world.

Lol you know someone's gonna do it... :lol

Finally got a peek at Nat

dce31af9455cd9ab3afb47d72a907cc9.jpg

Looks like Infinity War Thor is Endgame Thor, atleast for the IW suit. I’m guessing 1 or 2 other versions of Thor will be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm yeah just from this pic/angle I don’t see Scar Jo. I’ll reserve judgment until I see actual pics tho. Hopefully it looks great.

Hmm yeah just from this pic/angle I don’t see Scar Jo. I’ll reserve judgment until I see actual pics tho. Hopefully it looks great.

I know this is the cycle we always go through with new figures but yeesh, the sculpt isn’t looking too great. From the small picture taken at an angle. I’m hoping that’s the issue and not the sculpt, it would be a shame to finally get a Widow with sculpted hair and the likeness ends up being bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this in 7 hours, so will know exactly what to expect from Hot Toys! I'm imagining they will do quite a lot of Toy Fair exclusives this year.

Back