1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’d you guys think about the chances of Endgame hitting 100% on the RT meter? Haha

What’d you guys think about the chances of Endgame hitting 100% on the RT meter? Haha

Doubt it. Somebody will always be not completely satisfied for anything that's out there.

interested in knowing this too! still holding off on the 85 just in case there's an upgraded armor :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

For ironman collectors who are unfazed by spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea i saw that. Welp

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very little. I predict like Infinity War there are gonna be critics who have a problem with the way it only really works if you've seen the preceding movies.

Doubt it. Somebody will always be not completely satisfied for anything that's out there.

Truer words have never been said!

Imagine this film ends up being rotten?! :lol

That'll definitely be something ! haha :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice! Thanks dude...info makes the PO that much more satisfying :yess:

Thor figure hopes. SPOILER

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's gonna be a HUGE week this week for hot toys, given how many Avengers Endgame figures they'll announce...:)

If anyone reading this will be going to see Avengers Endgame this week, and if the War Buster suit is in fact in the movie, can you please post a pic of it in one of the spoiler links, so as not to spoil the surprise for anyone else[I ask, because I won't see the movie for a while and I just want to see what the War Buster suit will look like].Thanks in advance! :)

If anyone reading this will be going to see Avengers Endgame this week, and if the War Buster suit is in fact in the movie, can you please post a pic of it in one of the spoiler links, so as not to spoil the surprise for anyone else[I ask, because I won't see the movie for a while and I just want to see what the War Buster suit will look like].Thanks in advance! :)
Also don't forget the Iron Legion;)

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Back