1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not want a 1/6 Hulk in spandex suit. I'm sure though HT will do a bunch of the figures in the white suits.

Me neither - maybe it works in film but think it looks ridiculous. For now, anyway. And I'm a lot interested in the missing - which I hope are getting massive screen time and all these pics and Lego leaks are really just distraction from the beef.

If not - well, I've got a pretty decent collection of the 10 years of the MCU (pretty sure I'm gonna PO the Mark VII diecast) and I'll save some money and enjoy other people's figs.

Lol blatantly false. New suit for endgame and it looks great

Center gold trim and star are much bigger. Lines are thicker and gold plated shoulders

My mistake, the early reports said the scene was teasing “Captain Marvel 2” and since we had already seen concept art of her Endgame suit, my mistake.

I can't imagine they'll actually produce Quantum suit versions of many of the characters, if any; my bet would be the team only uses them anyway while traveling through the actual realm, then zap the suit back into their little wrist things like a slap bracelet. Of course if I'm wrong I'll save a pretty penny.

I can't imagine they'll actually produce Quantum suit versions of many of the characters, if any; my bet would be the team only uses them anyway while traveling through the actual realm, then zap the suit back into their little wrist things like a slap bracelet. Of course if I'm wrong I'll save a pretty penny.

They will only make one, and it will be Nebula, and people will have a meltdown.

They will only make one, and it will be Nebula, and people will have a meltdown.

They could just start manufacturing a line of figures with the same Quantum suit body, then stick the heads of Nebula, Mantis, Yellowjacket, Crossbones, and Vulture on them.

They could just start manufacturing a line of figures with the same Quantum suit body, then stick the heads of Nebula, Mantis, Yellowjacket, Crossbones, and Vulture on them.

Lmao...totally possible. If HT was willing to do a Dusty Deadpool, than anything is possible!

Anybody got 10,000 I can borrow? Lol
Only want cap, bucky and iron-man.
6b2bc0686b9cca5b46b0f88f4d31798c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The Sideshow exclusive editions (+ $20) will include extra baseplate overlays on which are images of the prototype versions that were never released.

So this leaked out. I know ppl will jump to claim fake. The key is to look at how good the faces are done. If they are reused shots and what not. That face shot of renner is definitely new and not from other promos. And if he is legit so are the rest. And look at how detailed rocket is. I dont think this your average rush job fan made work. Im guessing with caaptain marvel basically here Endgame promotions are about to start rearing up!

52188243_303506956996149_860248537303823369_n.jpg

Rocket has always been an easy pass for me, but if HT ends up doing him in his original comic outfit then I'm gonna be getting my first rabbit!

I always pass on Rocket, but a comic accurate costume, or even that white outfit does it for me. Rocket Raccoon in a transdimensional suit with an Avengers logo is pretty narly I must admit.

But Nebula, I might get two of her. Not out of the question. The question is can they get her incredibly long legs accurate, since that is half her look.

So this leaked out. I know ppl will jump to claim fake. The key is to look at how good the faces are done. If they are reused shots and what not. That face shot of renner is definitely new and not from other promos. And if he is legit so are the rest. And look at how detailed rocket is. I dont think this your average rush job fan made work. Im guessing with caaptain marvel basically here Endgame promotions are about to start rearing up!

True scale maille Cap, BW, Hawkeye - prob Nebula - others TBD. Thank u for posting:); like this the best of anything I've seen.

Rocket has always been an easy pass for me, but if HT ends up doing him in his original comic outfit then I'm gonna be getting my first rabbit!

Same. Now I'm hoping for some goggles to go with the accessories. Looking forward to seeing this figure.

Back