1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people want slave Leia so much? I never quite understood it.

If its why I think, they have Phicens out there that are a lot better for that.

Yeah I don't really understand the obsession either. It's an iconic look I guess, but not a very interesting one. Unless you just really need a half-naked Leia figure for some reason.

Yeah I don't really understand the obsession either. It's an iconic look I guess, but not a very interesting one. Unless you just really need a half-naked Leia figure for some reason.

It's definitely one of those dolls that gets the weird looks from friends and potential girlfriends.

It's definitely one of those dolls that gets the weird looks from friends and potential girlfriends.

friends-the-one-with-the-princess-leia-fantasy.jpg

Re: Hot Toys: Solo: A Star Wars Story - Han Solo

Crazy this one gets a separate DX version...does HT think he'll sell that well?

Insane, right? Why couldn’t we have gotten a deluxe RotJ Luke? Most people would be interested in Endor gear. Why the hell didn’t they make him deluxe? What a waste.

Because they damn well know they can milk Luke even more... this guy, not so much

Old Han, young Han.... I really feel no need to have anything but the genuine 1977 pairing.

Perfectly said. Too bad I jumped the gun before watching TLJ. Regretting getting old man Han and customizing Chewie. All’s I need is the detention block scene in my display.

73679be478b3db403366868769e3d21d.jpg

I'm going to see the film more for the Falcon than Han. Love that hunk of junk even if it's shiny and new in this one.

How many Ewoks were killed to sew this fur coat?
But to be serious, I need to watch a movie. I want new stormtroopers from the franchise.

Back