1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

The materials and his clothing look nice, but that head sculpt is really off.

As others have said, chewie’s mouth is really weird lol

Also in the fur coat pic it looks like he’s wearing trimmed Wookiee fur only... lol Chewie can’t be too happy about that

Last minute reveal. Now bring on the Mudtrooper and that Deathstar Trooper!

Who'd have thought you'd ever hear that - "Han/Chewy - meh - bring on the Imperial Trooper!"

They get Solo's fur coat from the OG Jabba...?

latest

I really wish they would just do sculpted fur on chewbacca until they can figure out how to make it look right

Someone better making new Chewie thread outside

WTF...It doesn't look like the guy that doesn't look like Han....and the Chewie...UGH!

Yikes. Worst hot toys in years for both of them. Guess it goes along with the movie. Sheesh. When will they learn this crap isn't going to sell well.

At least it looks like they put the b team on these and maybe that means the A team is working on slave Leia for us.

Who'd have thought you'd ever hear that - "Han/Chewy - meh - bring on the Imperial Trooper!"

Been waiting on that proto DS Trooper for 2 yrs. I really thought that he’d be released since Ron Howard teased that pic showing the helmet sitting on the on the console.
Im still lookin forward to seeing the film but would only pick up some troopers - if released. Thought about Chewie but this one doesn’t look so great with that TFA wonky snout. And those lips 😘
Yikes.

I am very interested to see if this figure sells out or hangs on for years, only to be given away by SSC behind a dumpster along with all the TFA troopers they still have in stock.

Yikes. Worst hot toys in years for both of them. Guess it goes along with the movie. Sheesh. When will they learn this crap isn't going to sell well.

At least it looks like they put the b team on these and maybe that means the A team is working on slave Leia for us.
Im really hoping for a slave Leia!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Zero interest in these figures. The colors on chewie look like ep7, thought he’d be a closer look to ANH

I can see a bit of Alden in the sculpt, especially in the close-ups, but it definitely needs some more work.

I really like the outfit though so hopefully they're able to improve this.

Wow. ANH Chewie still hasn't been surpassed.

Very keen to see the movie tonight but no interest in these figures.

I see a bit of Sam Worthington in the Han sculpt.

im still getting my hope for this new Chewie...theres still plenty of time to fix the scuplt

Unless they're planning ESB version along with Han

Back