Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone with the 2-pack of Snowies explain a few things regarding the flying stand? Can it be made to display the trooper on the ground? Is the hole in the stand made in such a way to be able to replace the pole with a regular one?

The hole in the stand is like the Iron Man flying pole. No way can it be swapped with a regular post. You'll need a new base or bend the pole enough to support trooper on base.

Can anyone with the 2-pack of Snowies explain a few things regarding the flying stand? Can it be made to display the trooper on the ground? Is the hole in the stand made in such a way to be able to replace the pole with a regular one?

From the experience of one who has broken the stand :lol

The stands are identical except for the white piece on the base that you screw the flying pole into. But that is hard to get loose IMO. If you get that out the you would be able to replace the pole with a normal one.

Have no idea what you are talking about :)

dea1d23481792acc2082d4a7fefe2741.jpg

Sorry for the bad eBay pic had to google image search for one since I'm out, you Could replace the bendy flight pole with one similar to this pole and single crotch grabber.

dea1d23481792acc2082d4a7fefe2741.jpg

Sorry for the bad eBay pic had to google image search for one since I'm out, you Could replace the bendy flight pole with one similar to this pole and single crotch grabber.

Ok, thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to unscrew the part Aliaz was talking about. Or buy an original stand, but the price is crazy for them.

BTW are there one ebay poles similar to this ones single crotch grabber, instead of the flying one?

The stands are identical except for the white piece on the base that you screw the flying pole into. But that is hard to get loose IMO. If you get that out the you would be able to replace the pole with a normal one.

That base piece can be levered out by sliding a small screwdriver under it.

Which lead me to this...

BTW are there one ebay poles similar to this ones single crotch grabber, instead of the flying one?

After taking out the white socket piece I tried an Ebay crotch grabber, but they're too big to slot into the HT base.

So I decided to keep one trooper flying. He now hovers alongside the Probot.

But would a second HT pole fit in that location?
All this makes me think in starting to use simple black stands for all my figures, the oval or round ones seen online. I never really liked the tall SSC hexagonal stands neither the tall HT ones, no matter the design (sand top, Death Star top etc.). I have a few older HT figures (Endos, Appleseed etc.) and I like the simple flat black stands they came with, they do not distract from the figure itself. Will see...

Then I'd only need a pole LOL. And international shipping cost on that thing might be crazy as usual

If you're going for a white Snowtrooper support rod it'll be a perfect match.

I didn't test a non-Snowtrooper HT support, but I presume they're the same.

Anyone have pics of the piece on the stand removed? I made a top for my bases from the sandtrooper a while back.
2c4cc411751e4fe74cba98b112809250.jpg

9fcc18fc656546a5f3b66d325a2d3a3e.jpg

The simplest solution would be to just buy a normal stand and sell the flight one.

Even though I am not even using the stands, I ordered 2 regular troopers because the flight stand made me mad :lol

The simplest solution would be to just buy a normal stand and sell the flight one.

Even though I am not even using the stands, I ordered 2 regular troopers because the flight stand made me mad :lol

It was cheaper to buy the two pack and buy a separate stand from toy anxiety. Not sure why most haven't done this?

You both forget where I'm located. International shipping might cost more than the stand itself.

The stands are posted at TA and in a few minutes they are gone.

Back