Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to my new best friend here on the boards, TurdFurgusonsHat, I was able to preorder this amazing figure thru Sideshow...

It's my little celebration of the 40th Anniversary of STAR WARS today.

Thanks to my new best friend here on the boards, TurdFurgusonsHat, I was able to preorder this amazing figure thru Sideshow...

It's my little celebration of the 40th Anniversary of STAR WARS today.

:duff Glad you were able to get one! The great recent pics have me pretty excited to for these to arrive.

Yeah, its one figure I don't want to risk selling out because of HT's new smaller editions and army builders. I learned my lesson on the original Stormtrooper.

I emailed them back when they first announced that they re-released the e-web and SS said that the original edition size had not been completed the first time round, so this new batch was completing the 2000.

I emailed them back when they first announced that they re-released the e-web and SS said that the original edition size had not been completed the first time round, so this new batch was completing the 2000.

I have one of the old ones and got one of the new ones in the mail today. The tripod seems slightly more sturdy on the new one. By that I mean it seems to hold the weight of the cannon itself just a bit better. Could just be case by case variance though.

Great video review!

p.s. Some S-bag left a mean comment that the reviewer should "cut his nails.'
WOW- what a piece of crap fat boy loser to post something like that.

I think I'm going to upgrade my single to the deluxe and get a standard stand somehow (or display without one :dunno). The Battlefront accessories look really cool.

Back