Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a decent review video but that poster had a point about the white figures getting lost on a white background.

It's the little details, such as the molding on the gloves and subtle weathering that win me over.

Anybody need regular snow tops for their bases let me know.
922f8c092a92430a35178274032af3b5.jpg

16f32e70fc8dadd7f144b8ab9c84c330.jpg

80c0819773cdb7c14c2d9952b7b7cd2d.jpg

Got my E Web Blaster from Sideshow already, just need these guys now. They look great.

I'm quite excited too about this figure. I had sworn off ordering Sideshow direct but couldn't resist this one.

Jedi Luke will likely cause me similar problems.

Im excited too. I flexed this one but thinking I may need to sell something else to get him here earlier.

this figure looks perfect. Hot Toys did a terrific job!!!!

I always thought Sideshow built an almost perfect snowtrooper, but this one is even better.

Here is a comparison of a SSC snowtrooper (modded) with the Hot Toys one, and the real suit in the middle.

IMG_5995.JPG

I always thought Sideshow built an almost perfect snowtrooper, but this one is even better.

Here is a comparison of a SSC snowtrooper (modded) with the Hot Toys one, and the real suit in the middle.

View attachment 344227

I still think the Sideshow version is pretty damn good. The Hot toys version as you say raises the benchmark on this figure but I'll have no qualms displaying them together. The Sideshow version can still hold it's own against these without question.

I still think the Sideshow version is pretty damn good. The Hot toys version as you say raises the benchmark on this figure but I'll have no qualms displaying them together. The Sideshow version can still hold it's own against these whithout question.

I plan on getting these, but I'm not ditching my SSC Snowies, I think they're great despite the minor quibbles I have with them.

View attachment 344227

Hey bro, that's my modified sideshow Snowtrooper. It may seem like a minor thing but if you are going to reference my photos, it's a courtesy to credit the original owner of the photos or post a link to the thread you saved those images from:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mized-sideshow-snowtrooper-miniature-art.html

Thanks,

BOBBY

I still think the Sideshow version is pretty damn good. The Hot toys version as you say raises the benchmark on this figure but I'll have no qualms displaying them together. The Sideshow version can still hold it's own against these whithout question.

I agree. I will swap out the gloves on my modded SSC Snowies and will be good to go.

Of course, the HT version will be displayed front and center. It's a fantastic looking figure.

The SS version is a good figure. I only sold mine because I got a good offer and I suspected that a HT version was coming.

I'm likely hanging on to my sideshows. Somebody has to man the E-Web and I can probably use the extra hands from the HT figs I have coming in. Wish the HT came with a pointing finger:(

Back