Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought I could do without a hot toys snowtrooper..............pics convinced me otherwise..........:gah:

Ordered........:yess:

Yeah, I went from hard pass to OKAY THEN when I saw the first blogger pics.

Here are some detail shots:

a9aefd24191beff4a6b2eac504fc772d.jpg

6dbed1fd313b57f141cb12854473ba33.jpg

136dc2fe26e6bf6739401d10e3e1c191.jpg

f8eac9768a8283eeba15a832170b6577.jpg

20ad292d760259572b01878261bf93f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Details and weathering look really sharp. Love the helmets and the gloves. Seems only the boots bring the realism down just a touch. But nearly impossible to do perfectly in 1/6.

2-pack arrived. I'm just back from work, it's kinda dark and I'm too tired to mess with them much. Impressions:

1. Superior to SSC vis á vis bodies, proportions, finish, accuracy. Very expressive.

2. Not a big fan of the padded legs but the fabric over top *can* be futzed and wrinkled. I'm a fan of keeping figures stock these days and won't be removing the padding.

3. Those stupid clips on the backpacks are a nightmare and seem breakable on both ends. Not messing with them while tired or impatient; they're too tight. The magnets for the packs are plenty strong, though.

4. They have major shelf-presence.

5. Not sure why the kama has a satin-y lining. Don't know if it's accurate.

The padding I can easily live with, the clips are a freaking nightmare. Love the figures.

Finally, right out of the box, very little futz; iPhone snapshots:

6f46e3ab62d2714146b30eb2b1ccd194.jpg

8c72fd6a497a6b8af847e1903ef3234b.jpg

4b1eba7ec592eb5c0b3797ec29f4f8f8.jpg

These look fantastic,nice shots:clap

Can't wait for this one. Just have to wait it out a little until the ebay prices go down to retail levels.

I wouldn't be surprise if the price remain high as this is good as anh troopers

The only thing that bugs me a little with these is the padding on the legs. It makes the material look a bit too tight IMO. Apart from that they look superb and I'm guessing that would be an easy fix anyway.

Had to cancel the single in order to get 2 pack instead. These look great.

Thanks for posting photos! If money weren't as tight right now I might've switched over to the two pack.

If any of you are interested in getting the E - Webb Cannon for this guy here's a discount code that can be used to get $30 off SW40-30OFF

If any of you are interested in getting the E - Webb Cannon for this guy here's a discount code that can be used to get $30 off SW40-30OFF

I'm really thinking about it, comes to $154 w the discounts. Seems like a lot though but man that would be sweet.

That's exactly what's I just did. Was on the fence but $30 code was in my email, figured might as well just pull the trigger before it's gone and I regret it lol. Which, btw, judging from these pictures, if you're on the fence with these guys, I'd take the plunge. No way these go down in price unless Hot Toys does a second run once they're gone like they did with other OT figures.

Back