Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone managed to get a double pack and single yet. Curious about weathering and if it's any different. If it's the same I may cancel the single.

Cheers mate. Might aswel cancel single. Only annoying thing is I used $50 points for it, doh!

DSC_1131.jpg

These are awesome. I didn't bother with the clasps on the back. The magnet holds the backpacks just fine.

How do I flik the pic? :eek:

Hey Crovax, are they the exact same height?

To fix pic, if it's from your phone you can crop it just a tiny bit and it should save the correct orientation.

I got my pair today and they are really good. I can't remember when I was this pleased with a 1/6 Star Wars figure overall. It has made me question if my SSC snowies can be displayed next to these, and I was always well pleased with those and you can make them look so much better after tweaking but I don't know anymore.

My gut reaction was going to the computer to buy more of these but I have other stuff to spend on unfortunately. I opened the box and just stood them up on the table and the "looks like people" factor is strong.

There aren't that many times I get a figure and there is a genuine :yess: :clap moment right away, but this was one of those.

To those that have this, any chance we could see the SSC Snowtrooper with the HT helmet and gloves?

I plan on doing some upgrading with HT parts and am curious to see what it would look like. Thanks.

I usually don't get that excited for trooper figures, but this one seems overly impressive. I can't wait to have my all time favorite trooper in hand.

Is this guy shipping I states? If so I'll just pay off. Thought it wasn't shipping till July-august

I got my pair today and they are really good. I can't remember when I was this pleased with a 1/6 Star Wars figure overall. It has made me question if my SSC snowies can be displayed next to these, and I was always well pleased with those and you can make them look so much better after tweaking but I don't know anymore.

My gut reaction was going to the computer to buy more of these but I have other stuff to spend on unfortunately. I opened the box and just stood them up on the table and the "looks like people" factor is strong.

There aren't that many times I get a figure and there is a genuine :yess: :clap moment right away, but this was one of the those.

Great to hear! I bought three of the two packs and have three singles from sideshow. A couple e-webs too. I plan to make a hoth dio someday.

Is this guy shipping I states? If so I'll just pay off. Thought it wasn't shipping till July-august

It is not, the only people that have it are those who order direct from HK. Sideshow should start shipping by the end of June.

2-pack arrived. I'm just back from work, it's kinda dark and I'm too tired to mess with them much. Impressions:

1. Superior to SSC vis á vis bodies, proportions, finish, accuracy. Very expressive.

2. Not a big fan of the padded legs but the fabric over top *can* be futzed and wrinkled. I'm a fan of keeping figures stock these days and won't be removing the padding.

3. Those stupid clips on the backpacks are a nightmare and seem breakable on both ends. Not messing with them while tired or impatient; they're too tight. The magnets for the packs are plenty strong, though.

4. They have major shelf-presence.

5. Not sure why the kama has a satin-y lining. Don't know if it's accurate.

The padding I can easily live with, the clips are a freaking nightmare. Love the figures.

Finally, right out of the box, very little futz; iPhone snapshots:

6f46e3ab62d2714146b30eb2b1ccd194.jpg

8c72fd6a497a6b8af847e1903ef3234b.jpg

4b1eba7ec592eb5c0b3797ec29f4f8f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: got a backpack clipped in. Easier and safer if you take the head off to do it. Don't like the idea of having to swap one out, though. Not an issue for me as I won't use the jet pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back