Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question that's probably already been asked, so one of these is from ESB and one is from the battlefront video game, how are they different if at all?

Battlefront is the regular snowtrooper but also includes a jet pack, bazooka, and the stand has the "flying stand" figure holder like the Jumptrooper had (does not include crotch grabber).

star-wars-snowtrooper-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902807-11.jpg

star-wars-stormtrooper-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902893-08.jpg

Two-pack comes with that other large blaster rifle.

star-wars-snowtroopers-sixth-scale-figure-set-hot-toys-902894-16.jpg

these look so good , only going to be buying the 1 but really want that bonus rifle that comes with the 2 pack

I really want one of these but I have other figs higher on my list. Darn limited funds:gah:

Battlefront is the regular snowtrooper but also includes a jet pack, bazooka, and the stand has the "flying stand" figure holder like the Jumptrooper had (does not include crotch grabber).

star-wars-snowtrooper-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902807-11.jpg

star-wars-stormtrooper-deluxe-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902893-08.jpg

Two-pack comes with that other large blaster rifle.

star-wars-snowtroopers-sixth-scale-figure-set-hot-toys-902894-16.jpg

Thank you very much! I have the SSC version and it's ok, but I might go for the regular version by hot toys when I see in hand photos. I like the jet pack but think I'll pass on that deluxe figure.

I was just looking at the E web cannon but that's a lot of money even if it's discounted with the mothers day code. I'm torn on this one.

Feel the same way. Kinda hoping it will hang around like the Sandtrooper and pick it up with discount and free shipping!!

I doubt it. Hot Toys have been selling out quickly lately. I'd be surprised if these are still in stock in a few months.

Back