Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The amount of figures that I have on pre-order in that most recent "Coming Soon" image is...unfortunate.

Im trying to hold back from ordering these...but they look great. I only started collecting recently and told myself to stick to ANH only. But knowing how sought after the ANH Stormtroopers are I feel like these might get hard to find over time as well.

I'm thinking of canceling my ESB regular and go with the double set. But really need to know if the weathering is the same and also the details about armor and accessories and stands. I guess I have enough time to make my mind, since usually EU distributors receive their stuff later, and thus I can see what collectors say having them in hand.

So is that dynamic "jetpack" stand the only option you have for the single and part of the 2-pack? They don't come with the standard crotch grabber stand?

I thought it was one normal and one dynamic for the two-pack. Single ESB has a normal stand. Deluxe single has the flying stand.

star-wars-snowtroopers-sixth-scale-figure-set-hot-toys-902894-16.jpg

The single trooper only has the dynamic stand pictured and the 2-pack has one of each but do they include an extra normal to switch out for those who don't wanna use the dynamic stand, is what i'm wondering?

Actually apparently there are three separate releases. The normal with a standard diorama base, a deluxe version which is part of the Videogame Masterpiece Series with the jet pack and dynamic stand, and the two pack.

There are 3 releases:

ESB Single Snowtrooper with regular stand.
Snowtrooper 12.jpg

Battlefront Single Snowtrooper with dynamic stand.
Snowtrooper 13.jpg

Battlefront 2 pack with one regular stand and one dynamic stand.
Which is essentially the 2 single packs combined with an extra exclusive rifle.
Snowtrooper 14.jpg
Accessories for 2-pack:

Two (2) removable survival backpacks
One (1) magnetically attachable jetpack with real-like thruster fire accessories
One (1) specially designed snow-themed figure stand
One (1) specially designed snow-themed dynamic figure stand

There is no mention in words or pictures of a regular stand that goes with the battlefront single or an extra in the 2-pack so I think it's safe to assume that option won't be available.

Back