Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so sure I'd be passing on these, but they look too good; the final production photos look even better than the protos. I predict they're going to sell out relatively quickly and prices will jump on the aftermarket. I'm in for a 2-pack and no regrets.

A must for any OT collection!

The holy trinity:
Stormtrooper
Snowtrooper
Scout Trooper

Got 14 day notice for the 2-pack. :yes

Nice. That was quick. I have the regular MMS ordered with points (stupidly thought it was all I'd need!), but now I'm planning on picking up the 2-pack for the extra regular snowtrooper, stand, and exclusive rifle, and then selling off the Battlefront version.

I know some people like to complain about troopers in the same way people complain about Iron Man figures, but Hot Toys has been crushing it with the quality of these guys. With, maybe, the TFA troopers as exceptions, but I always assumed all the figures from that line were rushed out.

Really looking forward to both this and the Shoretrooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. That was quick. I have the regular MMS ordered with points (stupidly thought it was all I'd need!), but now I'm planning on picking up the 2-pack for the extra regular snowtrooper, stand, and exclusive rifle, and then selling off the Battlefront version.

I caved and purchased the E-Web blaster using SSC's $30 Mother's Day code, (wife is going to kill me.) I was hoping to get on board with Jazz's dio's but the funds never seem to be there.

I have $282 worth of reward points and have been considering getting the SnowTrooper 2 pack. Besides the backpack and bazooka, what else makes it a battlefront version, why can't he be used as a regular Hoth version? I can't tell the difference. I think the game is fun and am looking for II coming out soon but want to keep my collection centered around the OT.

Both two pack troopers can be used as regular Hoth version, both backpacks are included.

Thank you, ordered using my points. Had to pay $37 deposit, owe only $70 for the 2pack

Yeah, you get all the extras and the only difference is with the battlefront version is it doesn't have a regular stand--has the flying stand version. I just don't need three total. Stuck with my initial purchase since I bought it with points, so don't want to cancel. Sounds like you'll have a sweet set-up with the E-web.

I haven't gotten any notice yet for my MMS Snowtrooper. I wasn't too interested in the 2-pack. A jet-packing snowtrooper with a rocket launcher doesn't really sit right with me.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Snowtrooper, but looking at the amazing pics here pushed me to want a regular version. Ordered one from Timewalker just now, next time I'll try and avoid looking into these threads. :lol

I'm not the biggest fan of the Snowtrooper, but looking at the amazing pics here pushed me to want a regular version. Ordered one from Timewalker just now, next time I'll try and avoid looking into these threads. :lol

If you get yourself a SnowTrooper, you'll need to get an E-Wed Blaster, If you get the E-Web Blaster, you'll need to get the Commander, If you get the Comander you'll need to get another trooper, if you get another trooper....

I was also trying to hold off, waiting for the DS Commander but he's MIA so I spent all my RP on the 2 pack.

Want the two pack but concerned that they will have exact same weathering (same figure). Also don't want to wait until in hand and miss out on these. Decisions...

Both two pack troopers can be used as regular Hoth version, both backpacks are included.

What about the stands? Is there a chance to have regular stands both troopers? Or to have the "flying" stand be used to a ground Snowtrooper?

What about the stands? Is there a chance to have regular stands both troopers? Or to have the "flying" stand be used to a ground Snowtrooper?

Don't think so. I'll be using one for the E-Web so not a problem for me but they should have included both a flying ane regular post.

My usual man, has sold out of this already. Only interested in mms397 not the other two. Do you think there will be a 2nd wave? He seems pretty popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back