Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish the weathering was a bit more different on them. But on the other hand on my 2 HT Sandies the weathering differed quite a bit.

Wish the weathering was a bit more different on them. But on the other hand on my 2 HT Sandies the weathering differed quite a bit.

That's what I'm hoping for aswell, the weathering on my Sandtroopers is a bit different too.

Looking at the Facebook blogger pics up today it looks like those wanting to army build will have the same exact scratch mark on the forehead of the helmets. :dunno

18518151_10154487147637344_5605360696015816103_o.jpg

18489750_10154487147807344_3038181530402284519_o.jpg

18489723_10154487149817344_249422777933313752_o.jpg

I can live with that scratch, cause the rest of them look awesome!

Nice to see they are coming soon.

I'm tempted to upgrade to the two-pack. I have the Deluxe PO'd, but the Snowtrooper is probably my favorite Trooper, and the new photos of the final product still look fantastic. Hopefully SS doesn't take too long to get them in.

Will they let you do a direct switch to the two pack?

I was wondering about it, and I'm not sure if they'll let you do it without using your one-time courtesy NRD refund. Or if you already used it, then have to lose out on the NRD. I would prefer to save mine for when I really need it though.

..the same exact scratch mark on the forehead of the helmets. :dunno

So incredibly stupid..

But of course I'm buying it anyway, so who am I to call them stupid. I take it back, they're the smart ones and I'm a sheep. But at least I'm a sheep who can play around with a pair of Snowtroopers around this time next week. :joy

You can easily modified the helmet and get rid of that scratch. No big deal imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a set with shipping for US$340 just now on ebay. Someone got lucky or the seller realized that selling for HK street price on ebay is just giving money away. :lol

Great news, probably week 3 or 4 of June. The scratch is a bit of a downer but I'll try to come up with a solution. What really sticks in my craw is the desecration of the commander!

Great news, probably week 3 or 4 of June. The scratch is a bit of a downer but I'll try to come up with a solution. What really sticks in my craw is the desecration of the commander!

My relative in Hong Kong just got a PO pick up notice for the regular version. Totally bummed about the commander as well. Hope SSC will just shut that down and let Hot Toys make their commander.

Back